~~~~~

"God, you brute fuck" y/n spat at the guard as he slammed the door behind her.

The three guards that took y/n, Tae, and Zeve down to their cells walked away muttering to one another. Yard time had ended early from rain and wind, but in these cells, it didnt matter. The giant iron bar windows in the back of their cells let everything in. Her 'bed' was now soaked. Y/n scowled and leaned against the wall opposite of the window. The wind pushed all the wind into the cells.

"God this sucks" y/n sneered.

"Funny, princess wait till winter" Tae laughed.

Y/n scowled at the nickname. She didnt hate it beacsue of Tae, she hated it because of Technoblade. He used to call her that in the dungens. But that didnt matter right now. All three of the prisoners in thoes cells were pushed up agianst the wall tring to not get soaked. Y/n heard Zeve sigh as she banged her head on the stone wall.

"Zeve doesnt that hurt?" y/n asked.

"No not really, Ive done it so much Im used to it" Zeve said.

Y/n just shrugged. After about an hour of the three sitting there the rain and wind started to die down.

"God finally!" Tae yelled.

Y/n laughed at her cellmate. Tae, well they could make anyone laugh.

"My joke ass of a bed is soaked" Zeve sneered from the left of y/n.

"Its not even a bed, its two blankets and a pillow" Tae muttered barly loud enough for y/n to hear, but luckily this part of the prison had an echo.

As y/n stayed where she was still two pairs of feet were heard walking down the hall. Y/n got up to hear one stop and the other keep walking.

"If it isnt the fucker!" Tae yelled at the guard who rolled his eyes.

He came over to y/n's cell unlocking it.

"You have a guest who would like to speak to you privately" the guard said as he restrained y/n and pushed her down the hall.

"Lucky!" y/n heard Zeve yell before looking foward.

The small grin she had on her face turned down into a frown and glare. Standing at the end of the hall was the one and only Prince Technoblade.

"Ill leave you two to talk" the guard muttered letitng go of y/n's wrist, broken wrist.

The girl rubbed it and cursed at the guard under her breath.

"That still hurt?" Techno asked a sly smirk going over his face.

"You knew?" y/n asked in disbelief.

"Funny, yup I felt it break" Techno snickered.

"You fucker of a prince" y/n spat, "Now what do you want?"

"I need to ask about this?" Techno said as he picked something up from his pocket, y/n's necklace.

"Ask away prince" y/n said mimicking his voice.

"How do I get it to work" he hummed leaning on the wall.

"I have to give you permission" y/n snickered.

Techno rolled his eyes, "So give me permission."

"Hell no, thats mine" y/n scowled.

Techno sighed before taking out his sword.

Y/n eyes flashed to the sword before smirking.

"What you gonna kill me?"

"No" the prince said as he pinned y/n against the wall, the sword at her throat.

"So threaten me ok I see" y/n laughed.

"Give me permission to use it, or I'll destroy it" Techno growled.

"⌇⊑⍜☊☍ ⊑⟟⋔" the endspeak sudden slipped from the girls mouth.

The pendant glowed and suddenly Techno dropped it, cursing under his breath. Y/n beant down and picked up the pendant to feel cold metal against the back of her neck.

"What'd you do and speak?" Techno asked from behind her.

"I spoke a foreign language that took me years to figure out, and it simply shocked you by my command" y/n said getting up and dangling the neckalce infront of her face.

"Ok, but what language? Techno asked taking his sword down and leaning on it.

"Im not telling you" y/n smirked.

"Fine, give it back" Techno muttered sticking his hand out, and to his suprise y/n dropped the necklace it his hand.

"Theres no point in tryin to teleport away, you'll just catch me" y/n said after the prince gave her a weird look.

But before the guard came back or Techno could walk away more of the foreign language was heard.

"⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀ ⋏⍜ ☊⍜⋔⋔⏃⋏⎅ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌿⟒⋏⎅⏃⋏⏁ ⌇⟒⍀⎐⟒ ⏁⟒☊⊑⋏⍜⏚⌰⏃⎅⟒ ⍜⍀ ⏃⋏⊬⍜⋏⟒ ⏚⎍⏁ ⋔⟒" the girl whispered just loud enough for Techno to hear.

"What?" he turned around at the girls words.

"Nothing" she smiled as the guard came out to put her back in her cell.

Technos eyes followed the two. He wasnt satisfied with their talk. Once the guard came back Techno ordered him to take the other two out of their cells so y/n and him could talk while she was still in her cell.

Y/n didn't know why the guards needed Tae and Zeve but she didnt say anything. The girl sat on the 'bed'. The pillow and blanket that y/n sat on were soaked. The girl shivered and pulled her legs closer. If this is what ten years for her life was going to be like, it was hell.

"Y/n" a stern but familiar voice called.

Y/n rolled her eyes and put her head on her knees.

"What Techno?" she growled not bothering to look up.

"You said this pendant could do anything at your command?" he asked.

"Yes"

"Then it couldve poisoned Tommy?" the prince asked peering through the metal bars.

"No," y/n muttered as she shivered, "Well technically yes, but it would of had to been in his hand, and I never got close to that child one time that night."

"I dont understand why you guys dont believe me? Like why would I want to poison a royal child?" she said lifting her head up.

Techno just nodded then looked at the girl. Anyone could tell she was cold.

"Cold?" he asked.

Y/n scoffed, "No prince Im just shivering my ass off because they let all the weather into these cells, I possibly couldnt be cold."

"Here," Techno muttered taking off his cape and putting it on the window, "Its a spare mines just getitng cleaned"

Y/n looked at Techno then the cape. Was he actually doing this? Y/n slowly got up and grabbed the cape making sure it wasnt a trap. But it wasnt, Techno didnt even move. Y/n went back onto her 'bed' and wrapped the cape around herself. Boy was it soft. She snuggled into it accepting the warmth. Techno smiled before leaving, making sure that the other two prisoners didnt see him. Slowly Techno started believing that maybe y/n wasnt the one who poisoned Tommy.

a/n:
Done and done. Idk why I made him kind at the end it just seemed like the right thing to do. Well thats chapter eleven. Just wait till the next couple, they're gonna be great. Welp thats it hope you guys are all doing well, make sure to eat and drink and all that stuff, maybe sleep lol.