1.THE LETTER

"Har...Harry.... Harryyyyyy....hun would you please come down stairs i think you wouldn't wanna miss this" Soon a little curly haired boy came downstairs rubbing his eyes as he had just woken up from his sleep.

"Baby there's a letter for y..", before his mum even finished her sentence Harry knew exactly what it was...he was waiting for this moment for so many years.
Tiny tear drops of happiness rolled down his eyes as he took the letter from his mum's hand and started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Dear Mr Styles" he chuckles as he reads the letter. "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY"...more tears started to fall from the boy's eyes as he reads the whole letter.

This was literally his dream come true. His mother was also a witch who studied at Hogwarts so he grew up listening beautiful stories about that place. He always imagined himself in those stories thinking one day he'll be there, he'll learn magic, he'll make lots of friends and great memories just like his mum did.

His older sister Gemma was now in her 3rd year at Beauxbaton... She always used to brag about the beauty and the surrounding of that palce.
But little Harry was never really a fan of that school. His eyes and his heart was set for one and only one place
✨HOGWARTS ✨

He was super excited for this new journey. smiling ear to ear at this point running around the house holding the acceptance letter in his hand singing Hogwarts school song at top of his lungs.....

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts...teach us something pleaseeeee...."
His happiness was beyond what words can ever explain.

Watching her beautiful child living the happiest moment of his life led Anne's heart exclaimed with joy but at the same time tears started rolling down her eyes. Ofcourse she was happy for her son but being a mother it was hard for her to imagine seperating from her beloved child.

She knew she raised him well and Harry will be the most charming and kindest person at Hogwarts.
But he is just... so tiny and inocent...what if someone would bully him there...what if he gets lonely...what if he gets hurt or something...who will look after him...who will make sure that her little boy is not crying..harry is way too precious for this world and Anne was worried about what if the world doesn't treat him nicely.

While running around the house Harry noticed his mother's reaction and stops himself in front of her.
He looked into her eyes and ask, "mum what's wrong? Are you sad?"
She hugged her little boy and replied, "no hunny I'm really happy and proud of you.
It's just that you're my little baby boy and I'll miss you so much once you'll leave for Hogwarts."

Harry instantly replied ," Mum I'm BIG now".

"but yes, I'll miss you too, so much.. I promise I'll send you many many letters and I'll be a good boy and then you'll be proud of me".

Anne smiles looking down at her little boy who's apparently not so little anymore she kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly once again.

"Alright my big baby boy let's go and have some breakfast, then we'll go shopping for your books, wand and other stuff for your new school". Anne said smiling down at her adorable child.

*Writer's Note*

Hey lovies,
This was just an introduction chapter. although you have to wait a little more to meet our loving blue eyed boy<3

This is my first time writing something like this so please feel free to comment your thoughts and suggestions...it will motivate me to write more...and tbh it will make my day<3

I hope y'all have a great day
Xoxo

The Boy Who Loved ~LSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara