I Take Back My Previous Statement.

Start from the beginning

"When you're a confirmed porn addict bribery is no guarantee against a scandal."

"I GAVE YOU POPSICLES!!" Koro-sensei cried out.

Koro-sensei was shaking and sweating as the video continued.

"His current favorite is the mature office woman. These are all the dirty magazines this octopus has gathered."

"NO! Come on, Okajima! I told you guys not to tell anyone!!" Koro-sensei was flustered as he looked around at the other students.

"A giant shadow looms over the line for the women-only cake buffet," Mimura continued.

Koro-sensei was shown in a wig, fake breasts, and dress as the other women in the line eyed him suspiciously.

"Who could it be?"

Koro-sensei turned to the camera with a blank expression. "I'm Koroko!"

Can we shoot him early?

Two male attendants tried to make him leave. "Excuse me, but this is for women only..."

"His disguise can't last long."

Koro-sensei hid his face in shame.

"What do you think you're doing?!!" Koro-sensei in the video objected, trying to wrestle free.

"It's a miracle they found out he wasn't a woman without discovering he wasn't human."

Hazama chuckled behind Koro-sensei's shoulder. "Porn, cross-dressing, and not a hint of shame? What a dirty pervert!"

The video showed a young man handing out free tissues.

"Take one!" the man called, smiling.

The man balked when he saw a line of differently disguised Koro-sensei lining up.

"Thanks!" One of the Koro-sensei clones said.

"Before payday, this man lines up his clones to get free tissues."

The man was shocked as he handed out a tissue to each clone.

"And what does he do with them you may ask?"

Koro-sensei was shown in a chef's outfit frying the tissues.

"He fries them up and eats them."

"Here we have friend pocket tissue!" Koro-sensei talked to himself. "I recently noticed they have quite a sweet taste to them."

"Has he no dignity as an educator—nay, as a living being?" Mimura lamented.

Koro-sensei was shaking, completely humiliated.

"And that's not all."

"AHHH?!" Koro-sensei looked up in horror.

"To truly plumb the depths of this creature's depravity we've prepared a full hour of shocking footage," Mimura revealed.

Koro-sensei was soaked in sweat and struggling to breathe. "THERE'S A WHOLE HOUR OF THIS TRASH?!!"

Yes.

Enjoy the show!

____________________

Koro-sensei was shriveled and mentally exhausted. "No point in killing me, class." Drool leaked from his mouth. "I'm already dead. Emotionally, intellectually, socially dead."

"Brutal right? But you've got to admit it held your attention," Mimura's voice continued to narrate. "Notice anything strange while you were watching?" he asked lightly. "About the venue?" Mimura asked ominously."