Part 37

Taehyung furiously step forward with his dark gaze which can make shiver everyone infront. Everything present there look down at feet as no one dares to make eye contact with him.

"How can you be so useless to not keep an eye on him."says  Taehyung. Everyone shiver as he rage. But stephan come forward with chit in his hand. He step forward and says "Sir, we only got this."

Taehyung take chit in his hand, it was sticky note on which it was written.

"I'm taking Kookie with me, don't worry too much."

-PJ

Jimin came forward and take chit from Taehyung's hand and read. He sigh deeply and says "It's her."

It didn't take much time for Taehyung to understand about whom Jimin is talking about.
"I will never understand her and her next moves ." Taehyung says. Jimin come forward and pat on Taehyung's shoulder. 'It's ok. I'm trying to understand her since but still didn't succeed. Btw Lia is also missing."

"You know what I thinking to get retirement. Everything is getting out off my hands." Jimin says.
"My Condition is not better." Says taehyung as he sat on bed I  hospital room jimin reciprocate action but sat opposite of taehyung both back facing each other. "Nurse" jimin shout as nurse came "please put saline on me so that my brain  will work." Jimin says as he lays down. Taehyung sigh as he says and lay down beside him"What are you doing Jimin?." "Preparing myself before my next heart attack, it was painful last time and I'm sure my sis gonna gave biggest surprise from onwards Prepare yourself also." Jimin says Taehyung chuckle lightly as he cuddle with Jimin until now they both were only in room.

(Something like this, but they don't have phone with them replace them from v is jimin and jimin is V

(Something like this, but they don't have phone with them replace them from v is jimin and jimin is V. Hope you understand)

"How do you know its her" Taehyung ask "Didn't you see how Allure's are working it's all like previous and I know its her my heart is saying so" Jimin says and continued "And don't tell me Your not feeling same and it's same reason you send Jiwon to Adrian."
Jimim says as he turn to taehyung.  "You know what Jimin  I'm afraid of you, you start to know me very well." "I know very well of you Tae tae, every Kim needs Park." Jimin says proudly as he hug taehyung." Yeah, but desperate for another Park." "So cheesy." Jimin says dramatically. "Are you sure it's her." Taehyung ask "sure as hell." Jimin says confidently. "Explain please." Jimin sigh and answer "Allure are working with its full potential, many branch had stop working but now I cheak it surprisingly they had start to work and their strategies of allures to work is very similar to Juhi."
________________

I

t's been days from Jungkook's Kidnapping. Taehyung and Jimin are lately too much busy as they're handling Jeon's too with there own gang.

Taehyung is sitting in conference room listening to representatives side but got interrupted by phone call. He cut call without seeing call and continues to meeting but again got interrupted by call he again cut call, but call doesn't call. Irritated by call he finally received call. But got surprised by voice and leave the meeting immediately without second.

Taehyung's pov

Irritated by call I received it, as soon as I picked call I got scolded making me dumbfounded.
"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG, DO ME FAVOR PICK MY CALL "bang" when you see the fucking name "bang" trace my location and come fast if you don't want us to die this time for real this time me with Jiwon. Dadda came fast." And call get cuts. What the fuck was that.

To be continued......
_______________

Thanks for reading....♡♡♡
Vote
Comment your favorite part...♧♡