drugs

Your precious husband is so busy in preparation of his own marriage that he forgot that his other wife his queen gonna soon realized the feeling of real the hell. '

I am speechless, maybe because I know this is gonna happen. I don't know what to say. He has right marry another girl because I cannot give him his heir. Because I had miscarriage and bleeding was intensive so had to take out  uterus. So I will never became mother, and  my own parents suggested , it's normal to have two wife for  Mafia king. And it's like compulsory because he needs heir for his empire and leaving me is not in his option. He was ready to choose me over everything but luck is not our sides. Suitation changes person and things and that suitation  changes our fate. . Maybe happiness is not written in my fate.

'It's ok princess, we will gave our full attention to you, but I feel mercy over you.'

I was in my thoughts, when this Lee Hyun interrupt me.

'As I feel so mercy over you I will tell you who kidnapped you and continously given you drugs.'
Mercy my foot. I scoff but then furrow

'Continously means, which drugs you  have given me and how many doses.'

Damm, that's why my whole body is burning. Physical injuries is better than taking drugs. I think.

'2 doses per day, XXX drugs'.

I didn't mention drugs name because, I don't promote drugs and main reasons is I don't know name of any drugs 》

'Are you outoff your mind Fucking 2 doses per day, rather than this it's better you have cause me physical injuries and starve me or kill me."

I said in frustrated tone like who gives so much drugs to human like me. XXX drugs are too much power full drugs and very rear to get. Once you consume this it's too much difficult to became sober again.

'Ahh, princess you should be thankful to me, that I have given you only 2 doses, otherwise we get order to give you 3 to 4 doses daily.'
I

s that person is out of his mind. He needs asylum.

'Who the fuck is that person'

Anger is easily recognized in my tone. Of course I will not die because of this ........but ........ it will make me really suffer like hell.

'That person who is making you suffer like this non other than your own Father.'

To be continued.............

     •   Room where they kept Juhi •

_________

JUHI'S FATHER : ex - leader of                            Park.
• Don't like Juhi.
• Greedy for money and power.
------------------

Thanks for reading 🥺🥺