ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 25

As soon as Juhi enter in mansion, she ran towards taehyung who is sitting on couch in living room doing work on his tablet. He is not alone their, Stephan is standing their while Yuna is also sitting on the couch. Juhi enter in mansion blood scattered on the clothes as soon as she see Taehyung. She ran towards taehyung and hug him as tightly as possible and snuggle into his chest. At first he was shocked but then soon slowly cares her back. Everyone in the room was shock at Juhi's sudden behavior.

Taehyung cares her back but then he realized his shirt getting wait then he realized that Juhi is crying. She snuggle into more  Taehyung's crook. Then Taehyung pick her pick while she stick to him like koala not wanting to leave his embrace.

Juhi feels save when she hugged taehyung. She feels like home which she needed the most. She is totally broke after knowing about her parents from last incident.

Taehyung take her to his room and lock the door and slowly laid her down on the bed. But she didn't let him go from her. He realized that her clothes are covered with blood then he again pick her again and take to the bathroom. He placed her on counter and slowly back away from Juhi. He looked at her She is sobbing while her eyes were became red. Taehyung cupped her cheeks and slowly kissed her forehead and whipe her tears.

'Shush, princess Everytime is alright am here with you.'
Taehyung ask her while caressing her cheeks and  kiss her sweetly on her lips. After short kiss they broke away.

'Let's make you clean first. Then if you wanna talk then we will ok?'
Taehyung says in softtone and hold Juhi close to him while cares her back while Juhi nod.

Then Taehyung slowly undress her and cheak if she hurt herself and then help to wash her up. While she told him  everything Eunjae told to her about her parents. While telling that she again start to cry again but Taehyung let her cry. After he done cleaning Juhi he take her and make her wear his hoodie and laid her on the bed and sleep next to her. He hold her closely in his arms while she snuggle more into him. He chuckle and say
'Babygirl like this you'll enter in my body.'

'Please hide me from this world and protect me. I don't want to see anyone except you.'

Juhi says in his chest.
'It's my duty princess, even if you didn't tell me.'
Taehyung say and kissed her hair.

Juhi pull away from his chest and placed her cold lip on Taehyung's warm soft lips and they kisses passionately. After a long kiss they broke away and stares into each other eyes deeply.

'Juhi, listen me carefully. No matter what you have to be strong princess. Maybe-- maybe everytime I'll me not be with you. But you have to stay strong even if whole world is against you always remember I will be stay beside you in your every hurdles. You know that right princess. I love you. Maybe be we will suffer alot more than this in future but Don't break yourself like this. Your my strong tigress right. You are  Mafia Princess, most powerful woman in the world Park Juhi. I love you my Juhi.'

Taehyung say that with full of love and in serious tone and tears again start to come from Juhi's eyes. And they both get into passionate kiss. And then stare into each other's eyes analyzing their beauty. But Juhi got the hint of the thunderstorm Taehyung is hinting.

'Taehyung-ahh, please I will can't able to handle that.'

Juhi says in tears. Taehyung wipes her tears and says.
'Babygirl your too stronger and I know you can handle it as you handle everything until now and promise me one thing that you'll not cry infront anyone unless it's me. Your only allowed to show your tears and vulnerable side to me and no one else. Understand or you'll face consequences.'

She nod and snuggle into his chest and cry while Taehyung let her cry as much as she want to cry. After crying awhile she drifted into slumber. While whole time Taehyung comforting her after know that she is in sleep. He cares her hairs and kisses her hairs and then forehead.
'Stay strong my princess. There is more to come.'
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....

_____🥀🥀🥀____

Please gave votes☆☆☆
Comment your reviews and which part you love the most.

Thanks for reading ❤