PART 45

'So, Jaemin how things are going on?' Juhi ask to  as she sips her coffee. ' As it was, just its being alot hectic.' Juhi hummed. they both ungulf in there peaceful silence but Jaemin decided to break it. 'Actually I was passing by and i overheard Taeyong hyung and Mark about attacks you guys are having?' Juhi nod her head indicating jaemin to continue 'Who do you think would behind all of this?' Juhi release long sigh before answering 'to be honest i dont have idea'. jaemin look at Juhi, Jaemin never seen Juhi so defeated before. "I don't want to diggin in your matter, but do you think it would someone from inside." says Jaemin putting his coffee aside. 'I know its someone from inside but i don't know who to put in interrogation, they all are people whom i trust the most.' says Juhi being helpless. "Maybe I  should  go now and your all answers are in that envolope." Juhi look at jaemin confusedly 'NCT has very keen eyes on ALLURES as of right now especially TAEYONG" Jaemin says and walkout of room leaving Juhi space to think. Juhi look at packed envolop on her desk. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn't like that envope has only letter but it also contain some proofs as photos and some documents. As Juhi read further her eyes turns red as tears forms in it. Further she read it becomes her impossible to read it as her hands trembles and her body shakes. Letter slip from her hands. She wipes her tears with back of her hands. It's not like she didnt know this gonna happen but its hard for her to accept her reality but somewhere in corner of her heart she knows she has to.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ITS BEEN WHILE since jaemin's visit since then visits of NCT members has been regular to ALLURES headquaters. No one knows reason not even Adrian, Chris or Ace.

Very angry Ace barged into Juhi's  office, where she is working on her laptop. Juhi looked upside from her desktop looked at door where a very angry man is staring directly at her soul.
'What the hell Juhi? Why the NCT is interfering into ALLURES? Since when they became so close to US.' Ace said giving more impact on US. Juhi leave her work and lean back on her seat. 'And why not? They are helping us and  Since there interference, attacks which we are facing has became negligible." Juhi says. "Are we became So weak? So helpless? That we need help of that Mad obsessed man like Taeyong?" Juhi didn't had anything to say as Ace is right. Taeyong never lag of to express his love or obsession towards her but nor like she has any choice, She would believe in strangers as of right now than anyone from her close ones. Juhi cut her chain of thoughts and answer Ace's question "We don't have Choice right now Ace. No one knows better than you how damage we had face from those constant attacks and kills and loots that happens." Ace take deep breath and speak "I know everything but we are trying our best Straykids and Allures then Why NCT? We can take help from EXO. Then why NCT?" "EXO they are helping us alot. All the damage we had they are helping us to settle. Straykids are having hard times to they are working since years and never lack of . But still they are having every thing under their control right now. And as everytime ALLURES are doing their best. It's just NCT is helping us in weaponry and some planning here and their. It's just This time our Enemies knows everything about us like Everything. So I just decided to try something new. Anyways, we are facing damages even if we do something or not. So why not do some crazy stuff." Juhi try her best to explains everything to Ace. "Okay but what if they still our information. You gave them access to it. What if they decided to go against of usin future?" Ace shower Juhi with questions. Juhi laugh it of and said. "Baby, calm down. There are terms and conditions to everything."  " Ace. Believe me, I would never let your struggles go in vain." Juhi said it but in reality she herself don't know if She can make everything right. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Juhi and Mark is in Allures headquarter's basement talking about weapon supplies but their discussion is interrupted by  Taehyung who clear his throat to gain attention of both humans who are too much into their talks.

Both turns their head to Taehyung. Mark look at Taehyung then again towards Juhi and take his que to his next destination.
"Why NCT?" Taehyung ask Juhi. Juhi think for second and answer. "Just some deals here and their."
Taehyung hummed and walk closer to Juhi. "How are you been, love?" Taehyung ask as he cupped Juhi's face. "Like as always, what about you?." I see you get alot busier these days."Taehyung ask "You know work load." Juhi answer as now their is no gap between their two bodies. "Want me to relieve some of your stress." Juhi hummed and close the remaining gap between their lips. Only sound is being heard is of their lips and sinful voice they are making as no one is in the room. 

As they were in basement in no minutes two bodies find themselves in Juhi's room. Their lips devouring in each other's as their bodies are connected like magnet. As they go on their clothes found their way on floor, them on bed and their sinful voice feeling the room with smell of their sex and lust.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.........
.
.
.
Who do you think is behind Juhi?

Btw here MARK LEE

Thanks for reading ♡♡♡♡

Every one I can't able to write another chapter 😪