part 24

This chapter contains too much harm and mature contain and mention of rape. This don't read further if your not comfortable. You can skip this chapter.

__🍁🍁🍁__

8 months later
In Allures basement

It's time now to complete revenge for Juhi. Juhi is in her basement with her gang members getting ready to attack Eun Jae. She dressed fully into black. She take guns and put into her side pockets and knife in her leg side hidden pocket. The tension in the room is very high.

On the other hand side.

Eun Jae  is also too strong and he got to know that Juhi know everything about him and is planning to kill him. So he is sitting in the high security building with so so many guards and weapons. Ready for fight with Juhi.

'Boss, everything is ready. We are ready for attack.'

One of Juhi's gang member said as juhi nod and got into car with Chris and Aces.  While Adrian being hacker sitting in basement looking upon suitation.

Soon too many vans got near building where Eun Jae is hiding.
Many man's got into building and released gas bombs into alley alerting security alarms.

'She is here. Kill everyone. I want her dead.'

Eunjae shout at guards as he hears security alarms. Soon everywhere gun shots can be heard. Whole building is filled with Gunshots, screams and blood Everywhere.

After sometime door of the room where Eunjae is hiding get open with loud thud sound. Welcoming the Juhi fully covered with blood looking scary. She smirk as she got inside to find Eunjae.

Guards inside room make a shield  to protect their Boss. Juhi smirk as they point gun at her. Soon too many guards enter in the room and point the Gun towards  Eunjae's guards. And shot every guard who was protecting eunjae. Juhi chuckle at scene to find her uncle sitting on sofa being too much terrified.

Juhi slowly walk towards Eunjae and take her knife out. She cares Eunjae's face with sharp knife. Fear can be seen  in Eunjae's eyes. 
Juhi order tied him with chair. She back off until her guards tied Eunjae at chair.

She take one more chair and sit infront of man. And press her knife in his cheek in which he screams.
'Don't worry dear uncle, I will not gave you easy death.'

Juhi says she increase the cut.

'My child, you know who killed your mom and dad. It was me who killed them. I now also remember how I killed your dad infront of your mom. And then  How she screams when I fucked her and rape her her screams where like music to me . I now also know. I admit that her tight pussy is best thing I ever felled. And then I after that I killed her. And placed them both in car and see their bodies burn.'

Eunjae speak mocking Juhi. While Juhi eyes get dark when she listen him. She cut his tongue making him scream louder.

'You speak too much and this screams where music to me.'

She says in very cold tone and look at man who is screaming in the pain. Right now Juhi is looking too scary. Everyone in the room is shivering in the fear.

'Bring the burner and salt as soon as possible if don't wanna diewith this man.'

She says firmly. She again walked towards Eunjae and shot his both legs making him scream louder.
She eye Chris to untied his hands. He done and hold one hand she juhi other hand.

'With this hands you killed them right'
She says darkly and pick her knife and cut his all finger making him scream louder. And done same with other hand.

'And You rape her. With your this di*k hmm.. then how about I cut that also.'
She says making everyone in the room shivers. She point out some of men's.

'I can't do it but they can right.'
She say, but she stops and see two man come with burner and salt.

'OK when will do that later. First burners chance because what you die after cutting your dick. I can't be  satisfy with only this much.'

She says and take burner in her hands and take it near Eunjae's skin and start the burner. Soon the room filled with his screams and burning skin. Everyone one in the room was terrified of the scene infront of them. Everyone has having goosebumps on there body.

After sometime she gave burner to other man and he started to burn Eunjae's skin. Juhi stop him and get up from the sit and take salt in her hands sprinkle it on injured and burn areas. Making Eunjae's screaming too louder. And sit again to see him in the pain.

'Cut his dick and leave him being tied on chair and sprinkle more salt on him and burn this whole place.'

She order Ace  who is also present there. She says and move out of building which Chris. Before sitting in the car she wash her face. Screams of Eunjae get to be heard outside also. After sometime everyone get outside.

'Everything has been done.'

Juhi nod and sit in the car. Chris starts the car and stop car after some distance. And the place got blasted. Juhi look at scene.

'Are you ok ?'

Chris ask as he look Juhi's figures in rear view mirror. Juhi nod but Chris know that she is not ok. He start the car and move in the direction of Kim's Mansion.

__^^__

In this chapter I tried my best to explain the suitation. This my 1st time to even imagine this as never in the movie I have seen this. Because I myself is too afraid of this stuff and after seeing this I get too bad nightmares.
So I sincerely sorry if I done something wrong.

Sincerely author.

Thanks for reading ❤ vOTE please if you like Comment your views

vOTE please if you like
Comment your views.