part 28

Congratulations Mr.Kim you have baby boy.

___________

As soon as doctor tell news. Everyone gets happy and overwhelmed by the news. Jimin came beside taehyung and hug him soon jungkook also join them. 'Congratulations tae.' Both said and indicated him to go inside. He gone inside and see Yuna unconsciously lieing on bed while nurse is holding baby. Taehyung got inside and held baby with shaking hands.

'Mrs.kim is weak so she is sleeping right now.'

Taehyung nod while looking at baby.

Taehyung's pov

After taking baby in my hands I felt a new feeling I have been carving for years. I'm beyond happy that I can't express it in words but somewhere in my heart I have been feeling that something is wrong or something is feeling off. But I shrug the feeling and look at the baby. He is so cute. I observed that baby. It resembles me. I lean in and kiss his forehead.

'Your so beautiful my angel.'

I whisper to little creature and unknowingly tear drop from my eyes.

I again put him in his craddle and look over Yuna. I don't know why I'm feeling what if Juhi is in her place. I felt pang in my heart and soon regret consume all over me.

_______

Taehyung looking over Yuna with with regret and heavy heart. But soon he feel a hand over his shoulder. He turn around to find jimin there as soon as he see Jimin. Taehyung hug him very tightly while tears flowing non stop.

'Taehyung Don't. It's very blissful moment of your life.'

Jimin whisper to him. Knowing what goes in his friends mind and cares his back. But from getting no response he again spoke up.

'She must be happy Tae. She is happy in your happiness'

Jimin says. But Taehyung didn't response and stay still.
Taehyung knows that How Juhi is hurt and how perfectly all pain she hides in her inside which only taehyung can understand but Knowing all he himself is helpless.

After a good amount they both get  out off room allowing others to see mother and baby.

________

2 days later

It's been 2 days since new member is enter in Kim family and 2 days since one member is missing from family.

Yuna and baby already got discharge from hospital. Yuna is taking rest with baby in care of Mrs Lee. (If you forgot, she is head maid in Kim mansion).  Where as jimin is busy handling Whole Park's empire with Allures due to sudden absence of Juhi and Jungkook is on mission. While Taehyung is in his room siping wine being frustrated as fuck as Juhi is again went missing.

Jimin came being angry stomping his feet he got inside Taehyung's bedroom.

'Where the fuck that brat gone leaving all workload on my head.'
He came and spat on taehyung. He look over angry Mochi.
Jimin came beside where taehyung is sitting on couch on throw files near him and said.

'Take this and handle that project. Damm I'm gonna beat shit out off her if came infront of me. How much her work is pending just off 2 days. No wonder why she staying up all night doing work. How the hell she even handle all this and only half work is in my hands.'

Jimin says all in one go and take wine from Taehyung's hand and drink it in one go and sit infront of Taehyung.  Taehyung chuckle earning glare from angry mochi.

'I thought you know where she is ? Let her come I myself gonna tie her in this mansion and never let her go. She deserve punishment for making me so much suffer.'

Taehyung says while pouring wine in his glass. As soon as his glass filled Jimin again take it and drink it.

'I don't where the fuck she is?.'

He saying Taehyung sigh and again pour wine in glass. But once again Jimin drink it earning glare from Taehyung. And jimin laugh nervously looking over taetae.

Both friends got interrupt by knock on door. Taehyung permit to come and look over jimin. Who was still sipping on his wine.
Door get open revealing Adrian.
Adrian look over duo and came inside and bow them.

'How are you AD? And please do tell us where is your boss.'
Says Jimin. 'Fine- BUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IS SHE?'
Adrian shout getting shock making duo also shock. 'You don't know? 'Taehyung ask in shock as Adrian is one of those man who knows every move of juhi.
'No, I thought you know that's why I came here to ask you guys.' Adrian says in defeated and fearfull voice.

At this time both Jimin and Taehyung was also shocked. Suddenly Taehyung start to feel uneasy. And jimin got lost in deep thoughts and start praying for his sister as everytime Juhi got disappeared everytime she comebacks in worst condition.

Everyone got distracted by ring which is belongs to Adrian. He look over id and see Ace contact no. He pick up the call.

'Hello hyung, did you find something.'  Adrian ask in worried tone. Getting silence from other side he again ask him
'Hyung, I ask- ' He got cut off as Taehyung snach  phone from Adrian and put it on speak and as about to speak but Ace speak up.
'There car got in accident. Du...due to ove..over flow it got b..bl...blast. Chris got outoff accident n..nitizens save.. him but be..before th..they take ou..out Ju...j....juhi it...got b...- not being able complete sentence he broke into cries.  'NO, NO HYUNG PLEASE SAY YOUR LIE. PLEASE HYUNG.' Adrian says almost begging but soon broke in cries and got on his knees not being able handle himself. Ace again spoke up 'No Adrian, I'm not lying, she is de-' 'DON'T YOU DARE TO COMPLETE THAT SENTENCE.'
Taehyung dangerous growl while stumble back side and fall on ground and being able to stay stand. Taehyung start to cries his heart out same with Adrian. While Jimin is still in shock. 'Please please. She can't leave me here alone. Taehyung please tell them that this all is fake. Tae I... I can't live without her.  She is my princess. She can't leave me...' Jimin says as his breath hitches he look over Adrian who was crying his heart out. While Taehyung was crying silently not being able handle pain jimin stumble and fainted and fall hardly on floor.
'JIMIN- '

To be continued.........

€___^_^£______

What guys you think about this book?? Please tell me

If you don't want Juhi to die please gave this votes.