Part 20

.

'I am pregnant with your baby.'

________

It's not been long since Yuna revealed her pregnancy. At first everyone was shocked but then everyone got Happy by the news. Juhi herself was happy and ask Taehyung to gave his all attention to Yuna and She ask  everyone to watch over her and take care. She was Little bit hurts her seeing her Man to look after another woman. But she can't deny the fact she forced Taehyung to marry another woman for Heir of his family.

4 years ago

In night everyone is busy in their business. Taehyung wearing his casual outfits looking handsome as always was sitting in his office with some other people discussing his business deal as usual.

'I want that deal I don't care how'.

Taehyung says in deep and cold tone but anger is easily shown in his voice.

When other man was going to reply Taehyung's phone call intrupt them. Taehyung sigh in frustration and see the call its from Jungkook. He pick up the call still staring at man who was sitting infront of him.

'What's the matter.'

Taehyung says as soon as he pick up the call in deep angry tone.

'Hyung, Juhi had Gunshot and deeply injured right now. Come at XXXX Hospital.'

'What the fuck'

As soon as he heard he ran towards his car. It's now new if Juhi got severely injured but this time was different. Because she was pregnant this time. That's why Taehyung was too much concern about Juhi.

Soon he reach at hospital, he ask inquiry desk about Juhi and gone towards told direction  only to find Jimin setting on chair with head hung low with Jungkook   infront of operation theater.

Jungkook notice presence on Taehyung. Taehyung got near them ask them what happened.

'How did this happened'.

Taehyung ask in disbelief.

'Someone bombard and attacked  your house but Somehow  we get outoff it but then out off nowhere some people  enter there and start attacking And fight start . I was there I told her to get out of there but she is stubborn didn't move  and start firing. But we are less and too injured too fight because of bombard. While fighting she got shot and injured too badly, and she got fainted being too weak. If Jungkook and jimin didn't came there on time. They might have killed us there on the spot.

Says Adrian from back whose is in hospital dress one hand has plastered and bandage on the head in sad and defeated tone who was on the edge on cry.

While Taehyung look at them in disbelief.

Jungkook and jimin's cloth were dirty and cover with blood. Taehyung sat there and look ar jimin who didn't utter word since he has arrived.

After sometime doctors came out off Operation room and ask for guardian. Taehyung gone towards him.

'Sorry to say  Mr Kim but patient lost too much blood, she is too weak and we can save only one life baby or patient and if you save patient she will be barren.'