Chapter 5

I woke up and saw that Jack was gone. I smelled something good so I got up and got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw Jack in the kitchen. "Hey Jack." I smiled. He turned around and smiled at me. "I see ye are up." He said. "What are you cooking?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him. "Salmon." He said. I never really liked the taste of salmon. I always had it and I just lost the taste of it. But I didn't want to break his heart because I can tell he's worked hard on trying to make it. "Yum." I said. I smiled as he handed a plate. I sat down at the table and started eating. Jack lightly touched my cheek as he sat down. "What was that for?" I asked. "I just love ye." He smiled. I smiled back. "I love you too Jack." I said as I touched his hand. 

I finished eating and set the dish in the sink. "Are you done, my love? I could wash the dishes." I said. "No. I can wash the dishes." He said as he set his dish in the sink and turned the water on. "Jack really. It's okay. I could do them. It's not big deal." I protested. He shook his head no. "I ain't lettin' ye do the dishes." He said. I glared at him. "Why?" I asked. "Because. I want to do them." He said. I sighed in defeat and walked away. I walked around the house and saw many pictures on the walls. Some of them were of Jack and the rest were family photos or of his parents. "Savannah? Where are ye?" I heard Jack call. I walked back to the kitchen to where he was. "Right here." I said. 

He wrapped his arms around me. "Have I ever told ye, I loved ye?" He asked. "Yes you have." I said and pecked his lips. He kissed me back with the most passionate kiss ever. I started to moan a little into it. "Jack.. I want you." I moaned as he planted kisses on my collar bone and neck. 

He led me up to his room. I undressed myself while he undressed himself. I couldn't help but smile at him as he undressed. He had a big, tan chest that any woman would awe over. It had many tattoos. I was staring at him. "Like what ye see?" He smiled. I nodded and bit my lip. "I'm so lucky to have you." I said. I pulled him into me and kissed him. He kissed back and laid me on his bed. 

He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth lightly to allow his tongue to slide in. I tried battling for dominance but he won. I let him explore my mouth and play with my tongue. He knew I wanted him but he was teasing me... Which I didn't like. 

I pulled back. "Jacky. Don't make me wait." I moaned, on the verge of just ripping his underwear in shreds and doing everything myself. He pulled both mine and his underwear down. "Hm.. Maybe I shouldn't give this to ye." He smirked. "Jack. Please." I moaned. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. 'What kind of woman am I being? I'm becoming just like my mother.' I thought. But right now... I really don't care... Screw my mother. Screw my father. Screw anyone who was in my life. They never really loved me. Only Jack loves me. 

Once he stuck it in... It was all or nothing...

We made love for the rest of the night.