Chapter four

Jack's pov

I got a letter in the mail today from Savannah. I opened it and looked at it. She wants me to come over on Thursday at four. I guess I can go. "Maybe I should go tell her I'm going to come." I said to myself. I got out the door and walked next door. I knocked at the door and waited until someone answered it. After a few minutes Savannah opened the door. "Jack?" She asked. "I just got ye letter, darlin'. And I just came to say I'm coming over on Thursday." I said. She gave the simplest smile. She gave me a hug around the neck. I traced my arms up her hips to her waist. "I'm sorry I'm leaving ye." I said. I could hear her cry into my shoulder. "Please don't leave me Jack. I love you." She sobbed. My heart shattered as she cried. "I love ye too, Savannah. But I can't be with ye. I'm a pirate and a young lady like ye shouldn't be around people like me." I said.

She pulled back. Her eyes were red and puffy. She set her lips on mine and pulled me close. I pulled back. I played with her hair. "I just wish we could be together." She sighed as she set her head on my shoulder. "I know, darlin'." I said. "Savannah. Where are you?" I heard her dad call. "Ye have to go." I said. "I don't want to. I just want to stay in your arms for a little longer." She said as she started up crying again. "Savannah. I called you." Her father said as he approached us. "I know father. Since Jack is leaving Friday I was just saying goodbye before he did." She said as she let go of me. Her dad pulled her inside and closed the door in my face.

Savannah's pov

"Why are you crying, love? It's not like you're going to miss him. Right?" My father asked. I looked down at my feet, hoping he'll just let that question slide. "Savannah. Please don't tell me you love that pirate?" My dad said with a slightly raised voice. "I'm sorry daddy. I couldn't help it. I tried to force myself not to love him but it didn't work. And I know Jack did the same because he knew you wouldn't approve of him. But we both love each other. And I don't care if you punish my for a thousand years. I will still love him and there's is absolutely nothing you can do about it." I said as tears streamed out of my eyes and onto my cheeks. "If you're going to be this way you can leave my house young lady. Go be a pirate with that kid out there." My dad yelled.

He took me by the arm and led me to the door. He opened it and threw me out. "Ow." I cried as my head hit the concrete step in front of our door. "Until you can learn some sense you not allowed to set foot in this house again!" My father yelled and slammed the door. I could feel my head bleeding but that's not the most important thing right now. I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up. I looked up to see who it is and it was Jack. "Ye can stay with me at me place." He said as he carried me to his house. "And let's get the pretty little head of yers to stop bleedin'." He said as he opened the door and carried me inside. He walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. He had a big queen sized bed that he set me on. He took a tissue and started to blot the wound. "OW. Stop. Please." I said as I winced at the pain.

He pulled his hand back and looked at me with concern. "Don't give me that look." I said. He pulled me close and kissed me. "I love ye, Savannah. I really do." He said. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. I wanted him. And I knew he wanted me. He slowly started taking my dress off of me. "Let me." He said as he started to take it off more. He pulled off my dress so I'd be only in my underwear. I instantly cover up because of my insecurity. "Don't hide, darlin'." He said as he slowly moved my arms out of the way. "But... I'm ugly... You shouldn't see me this way." I said. "Ugly? Yer not ugly." He said.

He started undressing himself. I looked in awe as I stared at his bare chest. He smirked as he fully undressed himself down to his underwear. I blushed as we were both in out underwear. "Yer blushin' darlin'." Jack smiled. "I... Uh.. Just..." I stuttered before Jack cut me off with a kiss. He unclasped my bra and I gasped. "Jack!" I said, trying to hide my breasts. "Do ye want to stop?" He asked as his eyes filled with concern. I nodded my head no. I took my bra off, revealing my averagely sized breasts. I often thought that they were too small. He leaned me back as he took both his and my underwear off. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain. "Don't tense. It'll only hurt worse." He said. I opened my eyes and relaxed my body. He kissed me as he set it in and started to slowly move. There was burning sensation that hurt. "Jack. Ow." I said as I tried to relax. It finally started to feel better and started to bring me pleasure.

I started to moan in his ear. I heard him growling. "Jack..." I moaned. He started thrusting harder. I dug my nails into his back. My body tensed and I came. He came right after me. We were both panting really hard. "I... I'm sorry..." He said as he got off me. "What for?" I asked as I looked at him. "I came inside of ye...." He said. I sighed. "It's okay." I said. I turned to my side and cuddled into him. "I love you Jack." I said. "I love ye too, Savannah." He said. He wrapped his strong arms around me as I drifted to sleep.