Truth or Dare

Sam's POV
It had been about three days since the Siberia Mission.

After everything had settled down, everybody seemed to be back to normal. Bucky was doing better and we were happily in our relationship. We had set boundaries and all that great stuff in those three days, of course after the drugs had gotten out of his system.

Steve and Tony still were like schoolgirls in painful denial.

Nat seemed to do her lonesome gossip job pretty well. She kept Toby and Steve pining for each other by listening and dropping subtle hints to the opposite party. It was amazing to watch. She was downright diabolical when the moment called...speaking of which:

The assassin popped into the kitchen with an extra pep in her step. We all had just finished breakfast.

Bucky had a memory frenzy at 5 AM and made us all a huge breakfast. He spilled the story to me while I grabbed the espresso he had made me. He apparently remembered cooking for his younger siblings when his parents passed away and he knew his mom's old recipes. He now had a notebook filled to the brim with said recipes.

Lemme tell you when that man cooks he doesn't just cook he COOKS. I sipped the espresso and the caffeine shot through my body happily and with delicious joy. He had made eggs, bacon, French toast, and anything else we wanted. Wanda requested something traditionally Sokovian and Bucky obliged. How he knew it...I'll ask him one day.

So Nat had popped in, Bucky and I were curled up together on the couch; I was stretched out like a lazy cat whereas the ex-assassin was sitting holding my head in his lap. Wanda and Vision were on their usual loveseat, Wanda was making small figures with her scarlet magic and Vision was watching as she told a story.

"Guys I just had a genius idea." The Widow was practically jumping up and down waiting to tell us.

I raised an eye brow, Wanda turned her head waiting for Nat to finish.

"So meet me back here around let's say 6 ish. I'll tell you then."

I nearly shot up from the comfortable pillow of Bucky's thighs (of betrayal)(sorry to continue)

"Rude!! You can't just say you had an idea and then refuse to tell us."

She walked to her room yelling back at me.

"I JUST DID BIRDBRAIN!!"

I sat back down, staring at Bucky's face. He had a huge mischievous grin painted from ear to ear.

I raised my eyebrow again.

"What."

"Nothing..."

"Liar."

"Am not." He feigned offense.

"What's that grin for. I'm not stupid all the time what's that for?"

He pointed his finger in my face. "Ok back up 1. You're not stupid you're genius. 2. That's a new nickname."

I still looked at him confused.

He booped my nose in sequence with each syllable. "Bird brain."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nope."

"Yep."

We fought back and forth until it started to get just outright ridiculous.

"Negative ghost rider the pattern is full."

"Yesseroo."

"Jennifer NOpez."