Vacations are Fun.

Start from the beginning

Kurahashi smiled and looked around excitedly for more bugs.

Later on, we were busy searching for more insects in the woods and had caught a bag full of colorful beetles.

"Why are we looking for bugs?" Itona asked and I shrugged.

"Fun little bro, we're doing it for fun," I replied and Itona scowled

"We're not brothers," he complained

"Mmm, pretty nice haul," Kurahashi said.

"Whoa! Did you set this?" Sugino asked in amazement.

"My own homemade trap." Slices of pineapple and banana were shown and were placed into a plastic bag filled with water. "I put it out last night."

Huh, neat.

"There are about twenty more of them out here," she told the boys, as she read a map. "So that's about a thousand yen per piece if we're lucky."

"Not too shabby for a side job!" Sugino commented.

Hinano rolled up the map. "I hope we caught the one I was looking for!"

Then suddenly there was a rumble of laughter.

"What an ineffective trap." Okajima's voice rang out. "And you call yourself the E Class."

"Okajima?"

Okajima was casually sitting on a tree branch reading a magazine.

"Pulling in a measly thousand yen at a time? Yeah, right," he said smugly. "My trap will bring in a cool ten billion!" He snapped the magazine shut and jumped down from the tree. "Oof."

Another assassination attempt huh? Sounds like fun.

"Ten billion...you don't mean...?" Nagisa trailed off.

"Does that idiot plan to kill the octopus?" Itona asked, I began to laugh hysterically.

"Oh, but I do," Okajima replied confidently, looking over his shoulder. Ignoring Itona's comment. "If we're planning an assassination on this southern isle, that octopus be letting his guard down in the meantime." He started to walk through the woods as the others followed. "And that's what I'm after."

Koro-sensei was bright pink and sitting in the middle of the forest reading a pile of dirty adult magazines.

...

What?

Okajima giggled while the rest of us groaned.

"Oh yeah—here we go!" he said excitedly. "He went right for my dirty-book trap!"

Okajima smirked. "Every mountain has one: the porn repository. The kids who find their dreams there grow old enough to buy their own dirty magazines. Then leave behind dreams for someone else to find."

What?

"It's a place of never-ending dreams." Okajima turned to Nagisa and Hinano.

If Rinka finds out I've seen this she'll kick my ass and then burn this part of the forest to the ground.

"I'm glad you're here! Lend me a hand— Our porn power'll give him a dream he'll never wake up from!"

Nagisa sighed in exasperation.

Yeah me too buddy.

Okajima looked back at Koro-sensei. "I did some major research into his top turn-ons, y'know," he explained. "Can't buy the stuff myself, but I found a few."

Nagisa frowned. "Wouldn't he like anything with big boobs?"

Okajima showed him his phone. "As it turns out, yeah."