Author's Note

Ok so I'm just reminding you guys that I've taken down a few chapters because I'm gonna add onto the Naboo Arc because after rereading it I feel like the ending was to rushed so I'm going to be adding one or two chapters to finish it. You'll see more Jace/Calli fluff and some humor as well!

Now, someone commented on the latest chapter I posted (before I took it down) and they explained who they thought Calli and Jace's voices sounded like!

Now to answer your question, Turtlelife0651
I've thought about what their voices sound like but I've never really pinpointed certain actors/actresses who had the closest voice to what I imagined. But, I researched and watched scenes with the people you mentioned and I really really like the two people you picked out! I would've commented back but I forgot to before I took down the chapter you had commented on.
Thank you so much for helping me figure out what Calli and Jace's voices are!!

Everyone give them a round of applause! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Now here are the characters that Calli and Jace sound like. I'll post a link to YouTube with a clip so you can see!

Callista- Ashley Johnson (Ellie- last of us)

Ellie is a character from what I'm guessing is a video game or something.

Jace- Josh Keaton (Peter Parker/Spider Man- Spectacular Spider Man)

I'm really happy with these choices!! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Anyways, I'll get the new chapters out soon, I promise!! It'll be worth the wait!!

~B.C.