𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙩 -- Dreamwastaken

Request : No :)

Plot : You team with Dream in a manhunt, but get caught by his friends. 

Featuring : Sapnap, Georgenotfound and Badboyhalo <3

-----------------------

Your back pressed against a stone wall,you breathed heavily, trying to catch your breathe quite quickly. Your stomach growled loudly from the lack of food as you placed your hand over it trying to ease hunger. You couldn't stop for to long, in the distance you could hear the distance laughs and calls of the hunters, they were getting much closer to you this time. You look up, scanning your surroundings, soon realizing you'd made a wrong turn, and had hit a dead end. A large wall stands in your way, you were at lose of weapons and had no spare blocks in your backpack to build upwards, and with the hunters being this close, there was no time to mine under for blocks. 

You were trapped.

You turned around, Looking back from the way you came, Sapnap, George and Bad blocked your only way of escape. The 3 circled you with smug smiles upon their faces.

"Well, Y/N" Sapnap said, "It appears there's nowhere else for you to run, so any final words?" You shot him a glare, but hung your head in defeat after a short moment, knowing he was absolutely right.

"So, You could tell use where Dream is.. and maybe, just maybe we'll give you a 5 second head-start, hows that sound?" You let out a scoff, looking back up at the boy's with a smirk now one your face, there was going to be no answer leaving your lips. You wouldn't give him up, even if you knew where he actually was.

"Sorry Y/N," Bad sighed

"You were a good challenge whilst it lasted." He finished. Bad slowly pulled back his arrow as you tightly closed your eyes, awaiting the sad, sweet embrace of death. You heard his arrow fly. Heard the impact of arrow piercing armor, cloth and flesh. You heard the screams, of what you thought were cheers from the 3 boys.

However.. the arrow never hit you..?

Opening your eyes, you now understood why the arrow never hit your flesh. Dream stood directly in front of you, an arrow planted into his right shoulder-blade, and him grinning at you, from under his porcelain mask.

"Run now princess~" 

As he grabbed your hand, enderpearling over the cobblestone wall, both of you telaporting to the other side before the boys could rush you both in time. You both heard the distant yells and swears of frustration for the 3 boys back there. You and dream ran together at a quick pase, laughing your asses of together.

"Took you long enough!" You yelled keeping pace with him.

"I could've died you know!"

"Hey, it takes time to get enderpearls for 2 people, I didn't leave you behind, now did I princess?" He stated, Tossing you some steak as you and Dream began to run much faster, You took a bite out of the steak and shot him a thankful smile. Hand-in-Hand, fingers interlocking, you ran off even quicker with him.

----------------------------------

Heh- 

writting about dreamwastaken i guess <3