𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 -- Dream

"You ready darling?" Dream questioned as he turned his face towards me, I could see the clean smirk creeping from under his mask.

"To destroy l'manberg? Hell yeah!" I cheered as I pulled out my netherite axe and stood up from the grass. We dashed down the hill together, Until we arrived to a forest. 

"Alright, Be quite, and stay behind me darling." He said as I nodded lowering my back slightly and crept behind him. The walk was quite silent, we'd thought we were in the clear.. that was until I tripped over a tree root and crashed into the ground loudly dropping my weapon. I wasn't surprised Tommy heard us. I could hear his echoing scream as he shouted Wilbur's name over and over. 

"Fuck.." I mumbled picking up my axe and dusting the dirt off my body. Dream turned back to look at me, my leg had dark red blood dripping from the knee cap.

"Y/N..!" He whispered loudly jogging over to me, I could see the worry in his face as I heard him rip the fabric from his green hoodie as he wrapped it quickly around my leg. I could hear Tommy and a few other citizens of L'manberg shouting, they were getting closer. 

"Dream! We've gotta go, I said looking up from the ground." I tried to run, but I was in pain.. I let out a high pitched shriek as Dream turned around lifting my onto his back. I felt quite embarrassed, I messed up the plan that was my idea. Dream swiftly ran, carrying me on his back his axe in my hands along with his sword. We eventually found a small cave as Dream dashed into the cave lightly placing me on the ground. 

"Y/N.. please tell me your ok.." He said quietly placing his hand in mind. The roof of the cave was beginning to spin.. My ears were ringing quite loudly. 

"Y/N..!" He said shaking me. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I ruined the plan." I mumbled lightly, slowly closing my eyes and opening them slowly. 

"Y/N, you did nothing wrong, absolutely nothing" Were the last words I heard other than Tommy shouting Dreams name. 

_____________________________

I woke up. 
I was safe, still alive. 

I could see Dream from afar, pacing back and fourth until he turned to me. 

"Y/N!" He gasped dashing over to the bed I was laying in.

"How do you feel?" He questioned placing his hand in mine and squeezing it a tiny bit. I was silent for a moment processing all the things I remembered. 

"I.. I'm ok.. but are you?" I said, I was more worried about him than I was myself honestly.  He gave me a puzzled look.

"Did Tommy hurt you.." I said blankly.

"Y/N, I promise i'm fine.. If anything he should be thankful he is still living." He said coldly, My expression was quite shocked, He nearly killed Tommy himself. I never knew what he was really capable of honestly. I pulled him to me and kissed his lips softly.

"Thank you." I said laying back down and resting my head on the pillow. I heard him chuckle lightly and he exited the room.

<3 

Guys I will post a lot today since I am bored lol :D