𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 - Dreamwastaken

TW: Being insecure,  Bad body talk. 

I walked into the small guest bathroom, closing the door behind me, leaving it slightly cracked as I removed my top.

 I started at myself in the mirror.

"Lose weight."

"Stop eating." 

"Fat pig" 

"Your too fat." 

"Ugly." 

Those were the thoughts running threw my mind. And all those thoughts were true, I hate the way I look. Looking at myself in the small mirror, I began to break down on the tiled floor of the bathroom. Tears ran down my face as I sobbed quietly. Soon there was a knock on the bathroom door, the door opened slowly as Dream looked down on the floor to see me crying.

"Y/N!? Hey whats wrong.." He said softly, coming to my side to comfort me. I gasped as his cold hands touched my skin.

"N-No.. go away.. you can't see me like this!" I panicked, trying to find my shirt on the bathroom floor, it was in Dream's hands.

"Give it back.. my shirt, please." I begged him, placing my head in my knees and tears still ran down my face.

"No, not until you tell me whats going on please baby.." He said wrapping his arms around my body. I didn't respond, instead i began to cry harder practicality screaming while I was sobbing. 

"I.. I.. hate my body!" I yelled, the tears still running down my face as he rubbed circles around my back.

"I'm to fat.. i'm not pretty enough for you.. why do you even love me!?" I shouted at him.

"Y/N.. why do you think this my love?" He questioned lifting my chin with his fingers as I looked up at him.

"Because it's.. it's true Dream!" I mumbled.

"Is.. is this why you stopped eating?" He questioned, still holding my chin up to him with his fingers.

I nodded my head.

"Y/N, baby could you please try to eat?" He said softly still rubbing my back.

"For me.. baby." He said

"I'll.. I'll try.." I mumbled softly.

"Thank you.." He said sighing.

"Alright love, now what do you want to eat.. we have nuggets, french fries, mac n cheese.."

"Ill try the fries.." I said taking my shirt from his hands and slipping it back over my head slowly. He walked down the stairs as I followed, he rummaged threw the freezer until he found the fries.

"How many?" He asked opening the package.

"N-not a lot.." I mumbled in response, he put only a few on the pan and put the fries in the oven for a couple of minutes. Once the fries were done he sat them on a plate with sauce for me. 

"T-Thank you.." I said placing my body in the bar stool that was sat at the counter. I picked up a fry slowly and dipped it into the sauce.  I took a small bite and slowly swallowed, Dream stood next to me leaning over the counter, watching me eat closely. I took a few more bites, finishing at least 3 fries and slid the plate away. 

"I can't eat anymore.." I said looking down at my hands.

"That's alright, thank you for trying baby." He said, that nickname game me butterflies no matter how long we'd been dating it always had. He took the plate to the sink washing it off and placing it in the dishwasher. As I stepped down from the bar stool, he picked me up, carrying him to his room and placing me lightly on the bed. He laid his body next to mine and sighed loudly.

"Y/N.. baby what made you think that I thought you were ugly..?" He questioned placing his arms around me and becoming the big spoon as we were wrapped in blankets.

"All the other girls.. they're so perfect and pretty.. I just want to be skinny like them." I mumbled softly.

"Y/N, your not them and I love your for that. your pretty just the way you are my love." He said wrapping his arms around me tighter, cuddling me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you to Y/N." 

U GUYS R SO AMAZING <33

-Tara :D