𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡- Georgenotfound

Me and my closet friend, Karla have been planning a trip to the mall for weeks. Currently we are on our way to the mall, and i'm beyond exited to see all the adorable things I could buy.

For a few hours, we went into random clothing stores trying on tons of clothes but didn't buy anything because nothing really matched our style. After walking around for what seemed like hours upon hours we decided to stop at the food court and get some Chick-fl-a. We placed our orders, and we stood in the line for what seemed like forever. I got a kids meal, because I was just cool like that. (#Y/Nissuchabaddie) 

After we finished our meal we decided to go into a sunglasses store, since summer was coming up I did need new sunglasses after i chucked mine of a balcony (based on true events <'3)  I found these really pretty pink pair, but I wasn't that interested in them. As I was roaming around the store I saw them..

I SAW GOGY GLASSES. 

"Karla, Karla!" I yelled running up to her with the glasses. Her facial expression was shocked for a moment.

"Gogy glasses!, you must buy them Y/N!" I nodded and walked up to the cash register. 

"78.90" The cash register said, I pulled out my card and tapped it as the money quickly left my bank account. She handed me a bag with the sunglasses in them, and I happily skipped out the store. Soon after I decided to post a photo of my lovely, stunning gogy glasses of course. 

                                                                                Y/Nisveryhot  Y/n ;) 

                                                         Georgenotfound: YO STOP TWINS <3

                                                         Karljacobs: Awwh, now we r twining :D

                                                         fan67:    Yay, Y/N has more drip!

                                                        Tommyinnit: GOGY GOGGLES!?

                                                        TubboLIVE: I like bees.

                                                      Reply from Y/N ;) Ok tubbo <3

                                                    Hater07: Ew.