𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 --Georgenotfound

I laid in my bed listening to the sound of the rain pattering against my window, I didn't want to leave my apartment today. That was until I got a notification from discord. I shot up from my pillow rolling leaning over the nightstand to un-plug my phone from its charger.

Gogy <3: Scoops ahoy in 30 minutes and ill buy you free ice cream >:)

Y/N: WHATTT- OK ILL BE THERE SOON!

I smiled at his text as I laid my phone on my chest, then I remembered I was meeting him for ice cream, not laying in bed all day.  I rummaged threw my closet until I found the perfect outfit. I fixed my hair, trying to make it look like i'd just got out of bed. I quickly slipped on my [shoes of your choice <3]

I opened my phone and went to the uber app, I haven't got my license yet witch is embarrassing for a 22 year old.. but the time will come. I sat on my couch scrolling threw social media I got a notification the uber had arrived. I jumped off the couch and stepped out of the house, locking the door behind me.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Scoops Ahoy." I stated closing the door of the SUV. The drive was not as long as I figured it would be, since there wasn't much traffic. I'd arrived with 7 minutes to spare! Now George had to buy me that free ice cream. As I walked into the shop I looked around noticing he wasn't even here yet. I opened discord, and began going on a typing rampage.

Y/N: You offer me free ice cream and your not even here yet.. that's not surprising.

Gogy: I'm in an uber ok be patient y/n.

This dumbass had to be in a really slow uber, If I beat him here. I took my seat at a small table, once again scrolling threw social media waiting for this slowpoke to arrive. Just then I heard the small bell on the door jingle, I looked up to see George looking at his phone.

"GEORGE!" I yelled out of excitement, I guess I yelled a bit to loud to the fact people in the shop were looking at us like we were crazy. I thought it was quite funny and began laughing as George put his hand over my mouth trying to get me to stop laughing. I soon dragged him to the booth as he sat across from me looking at his phone waiting for the waiter/waitress. He looked kinda cute to be honest. Sooner than later the waitress came by and placed our orders, I got my normal [Ice cream of your choice :)] and George got Chocolate. 

When our ice cream was served we ate it while having a small conversation and really just discussing random topics. When we finished our ice cream George offered to walk me home, I of course agreed. As we stepped out the store, I remembered it was pouring down rain and I'd forgotten a Jacket. George seemed to notice and slipped his black sweatshirt off, slipping it over my head. I lightly tugged on the sleeves.

"Wont you get cold?" I said frowning.

"Ill be fine Y/N!" He stated with a smile as he flipped the hood over my head. I smiled as we began to walk back to my house. Walking in the rain with George made me happy.. we got to spend time together. Sadly we arrived at my apartment quickly, as George walked me up to my apartment. 

"Ill see you later y/n!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a hug. When he pulled away I waved goodbye and he began walking away.

"Wait George!" I yelled chasing after him, he paused as I grabbed his cheeks and pulled his face to mine, our lips touching for more than just a moment. When I pulled away I could tell he was quite flustered.

"I-I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have-" He cut me off by kissing me once more.

"God, I love you Y/N.." He mumbled as he pulled away from the kiss, hugging me and rocking me side to side. He pulled away from the hug and we said our goodbyes, I couldn't believe I just kissed my best friend..

LOGAN GAVE ME THE IDEA LOLL

ILY LOVELIES <3

HAPPY SUMMER!