𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚 😎 -- Karl Jacobs

I've been laying in my bed for most of this morning, Karl told me that we would be hanging out today but he said he wouldn't be here til later to pick me up, so what better to do than lay in my bed all day and wait. Or at least that was all I was going to be doing until my phone chimed. I turned on my phone seeing that I had a message from Karl, I opened the message.

 CARLOS 😊: Meet me outside in 15 minutes I have a gift for you :D

Y/N: Wha- I thought u weren't coming until 6???

CARLOS 😊: HURRY MY LOVE :))

 Y/N: I AM U CRUSTY RAT <3

 Read at 12:47

I sprung up from my bed, quickly dashing to the closet to find an outfit. Once I did I ran a brush threw my hair a few times until styling it the way I felt. I put on a pair of socks and tennis shoes and rushed out the door to see Karl's car sitting in my driveway. I ran to the car and knocked on the window as he looked up from his phone and rolled down the Karl window.

"Oh, That was actually fast for once." He said laughing.

"Yeah yeah, I get it i'm slow. Now what do you want mi amor?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, as I said I have a gift for you!" He said with the brightest smile i've ever seen. 

"Ooo is it a cat?" I said jumping up in down out of excitement."

"Not exactly!" He said opening the car door and carrying a box as he walked to my front door.

"Karlllllllllll, what is it??" I said dragging out his name in a dramatic way.

"You will see shortly Y/N, You will see." He said in a spooky tone.

"I swear if it's your merch- I already own all of it, I don't need more" I said rolling my eyes and taking a seat on the couch. 

"Its not this time, I promise." He said setting the box down on the coffee table. 

"Well than what is it!?" I said reaching my hands towards the box.

"Open the box and see." I so I did exactly that, I took the box lid off slowly in case this was some sort of prank he had set up for a Mr. Beast video or something.

"Are you scared of a cardboard box or something?" He said jokingly as I shot he a glare and he went silent.

"No, I'm just clarifying that this isn't one of your pranks or something you know." I said slowly. 

"it's not, I swear." I removed the wrapping paper from the box to reveal a green frog hoodie, just like the one Karl has. I gasped as Karl had a huge smile on his face. I pulled the hoodie out of the box and slipped it over my head, It was quite over sized and I loved it.

"I love it! Thank youuuu." I said jumping on top of him laughing until my stomach began to hurt. 

"I'm glad you like it love." He said ruffling his hands threw my hair.  

I LOVE KARL <3

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GUYS!

- A bi mushroom aka tara