𝙒𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 --Dream

The war in l'manburg has been going on for quite some time now, and ever since this stupid war started, it seems like Dream has just stopped caring about me. He was always to focused on his plans to attack or was never around, because he was always to god damn busy doing whatever shit he does. I was starting to feel like he doesn't love me anymore. 

I laid in my bed wrapped in the sheets as rain fell from the skies, Warm tears ran down my face slowly. I really was starting to feel like he doesn't love me, that'd hes to focused on his other shit to pay attention to his lover, and he really was to focused.

Just then the door creaked open, I shut my eyes pretending to me asleep as Dream sat himself on the bed next to my body. 

"Y/N." I know your not asleep." He said roughly. 

"The hell do you care?" I mumbled. as I shot a nasty glare towards him. As he fell silent for a few moments. 

"I um.. came up with a plan to destroy Wilbur.." He said laying his body next to mine. Really? a new plan, is that all this bitch cares about? Destroying Wilbur? I got up from the bed, unwrapping the sheets and walking to the window. 

"The hell did I do!?" He scowled in an angry harsh tone.

"Oh, I dunno Dream. Maybe I'm pissed because your to god damn busy coming up with your stupid plans to destroy a fucking nation.. that you can't ever seem to pay attention to the person you love!" I spat.

"Y/N-" 

"No, No more sorry. No more i'm sorry and i'll make it up to you, that is all bullshit, all of it bullshit." I said walking towards the door as he grabbed me, pulling my towards him, his warm breath against my face.

"Y/N, You know damn well I love you." He stated

"Well, I'm starting to question if you love me, or if your just a self obsessed freak to focused on destroying a fucking nation!" I said pulling away from him. I could tell i'd really pissed him off by now.

He clinched his hands in mine and shoved me into the cobblestone wall. His body was pinned against mine at this point. 

"Fucking bitch. You don't understand how much I love you, do you?" He said tightening his grip on my hands. I was silent as I looked at my feet, speechless of what to say to him. I didn't want him to kill me.

"Hello? Are you going to speak or stare at you feet Y/N!?" He yelled in a harsh tone.

"You don't mean it." I mumbled softly, he could barely hear me.

"What was that?" He yelled.

"YOU DON'T MEAN IT!" I said yelling, and pushing him off me. 

"You just can't get it threw your head can you Y/N?" He said softly.

"What?" I questioned in confusion.

"You don't get it.. all this is for you, this house, these people.. for gods sake, the whole fucking war is for you!" He yelled.

"Dream I- I didn't know.." 

"No, because you never seemed to notice, I started this war because I wanted to protect you, because Wilbur wanted you to join the god damn revolution!" He said clenching my wrist. I couldn't resit the urge to apologize.

"Dream, I'm sorry I swear to god I didn't mean it.. I just didn't know.." He cut me off.

"No, I understand, I did something wrong as well, I stopped paying attention to you, I left you alone in the dark all by yourself."

"But Y/N, I swear on my god damn life. I do love you." He said. I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine. I kissed his lips softly, this kiss lasted for quite a while until I pulled away, I was out of breath.

"I love you to." I stated wrapping my arms around him. 

I LIKE THIS A LOT, BTW THIS IS IMAGINED TO BE IN MINECRAFT NOT RL <3

ILYSM GUYS, eat, drink and take some deep breathes ^^

buh-bye!