𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮 -- Wilbur soot

"Ughh." I groaned. I was bored like hell. Wilbur was streaming, meaning there was nothing for me to do or anybody to talk to. I don't have many friends.. besides Wilbur in the city of Brighton so I couldn't hang out with anybody, Wilbur was the only person I really ever hang out with, but he was to busy streaming for him to hang out with me. So I got an Idea, I was going to crash his stream.

I got off of the Sofa, Where I was laying and headed into Wilbur's room quietly making sure he didn't see me. I creeped up behind him and tapped his shoulder, He took out one of his earbuds and turned around to look at me. 

"Love, Not now I'm streaming." He said turning back around to his PC. But I couldn't help it I sat beside him and began playing with his hair, twirling around my index finger as he tried to focus on his game.

"Hold on Stream." He said muting himself and taking out both of his headphones. 

"Y/N, I said not now, I'm streaming!" He said raising his tone a bit, but I didn't care I just kept twirling his hair around my fingers slowly. Until I could clearly see he wasn't paying any attention to me. He was just to focused on his damn game. 

I was a bit angry, but I couldn't help but admire how good he was at playing minecraft, the way his mouse slowly shifted across his desk, the satisfying sound of him typing on the key bored, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. 

I crawled out small chair and climbed into Wilbur's chair sitting on his lap and admiring him play. I could tell he was a bit flustered by me sitting there, and it was quite funny to see Wilbur so flustered.

"Y/N I-" I cut him off.

"Continue your game Wilby." I said jokingly, my eyes still focused on his screen. Me sitting in his lap didn't make it that difficult for him to play since he towered over me but it was entertaining to see him flustered. 

"Wilbur, The hell are you doing!? Pay attention." I heard Tommy yell threw the earbuds, Wilbur wasn't focused on his game anymore was he.

"Sorry, Tom." He said deeply. He stopped paying attention to me, and now more attention to his game. I was still sat in his lap so I decided to annoy him. I began putting my hand over his every time he'd move his mouse. And he'd pushed my hand off quite softly each time, not wanting to hurt me. I leaned back my head resting under his chin as he continued to play minecraft with Tommy. 

I was finally getting the attention I craved.

Here you go again!

A request from my online bestie LoganLovesWilbur00

Ily guys deeply <3

 if you ever need to talk, come talk to me