𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝? -- Sapnap

It was a Friday night, I was hanging out at my friend Tyler's house since Nick was streaming tonight. We were in Tyler's living room dancing around together that was until my phone chimed. I walked over into the kitchen, picking up my phone and unlocking it.

Nicky <33 -1 missed call

Nicky<33-  2 Missed calls

Nicky<33- 3 Missed calls

Nicky<33 : Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Nicky<33 : Y/N PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU?

Nicky<33 : Please baby.. what did I do!?

I read the text with a shocked expression on my face, I didn't know Nick had called or texted me. I wasn't sure what to say.. I felt kinda bad.

Y/N: Nick, I'm fine.. i'm at Tyler's house.

Read at 11:09 PM.

I set my phone back down as I walked back into the living room slipping on my shoes. Tyler turned around looking at me confused.

"Where you goin' Y/N?" They asked walking towards me.

"Home." I responded blankly, walking pack into the kitchen slipping the phone into the pocket of my hoodie.

"Ah, Bye Y/N!" They shouted as I opened the front door and walked out of the house, down the porch steps. I began walking looking at my phone as I heard the sound of a car horn. I looked up from my phone as the car stopped. It was Nick, I gave him a puzzled look as he rolled down the window.

"Get in the goddamn car." He spat as I opened the Passenger door and shutting it while buckling my seatbelt. Nick was silent as he eyes were focused on the street. 

"Nick.. I'm sorry-" He cut me off as he stopped the car and gave me a cold glare.

"Fucking save it Y/N." He spat.

"You didn't seem to care about telling me where you were even going.. And now I find out your hanging out with someone I've never even met!" He said  turning to me and slightly raising his tone.

Nick, are you jealous?" I said placing my hand in his. He was silent for a moment. 

"Wha- No!" He said crossing his arms childishly.

"Awwh Nicky is jealous." I said playfully. He glared at me as I let out a small giggle. He let out a small smile feeling embarrassed.

"Nick, You know damn well your the only person I love. " I said cupping his face and pulling his lips to mine. The kiss lasted for a while until we pulled away to catch our breath. 

"Your mine Y/N, Understand?"  He said glaring at me as he took his hand off the staring wheel and placed it in mine. I grabbed his face once again pulling his lips to mine

"I understand." I said.

YOU GUYS- THIS COULDA TURNED TO SMUT LMAO

BUT WE WILL BE HOLY- 

ILY BTW <3