𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤? -Karl Jacobs

1 message from Karl <3

Karl <3 : Hey y/n, you up?

Y/N: Yeah.. why? 

I read his text over again rubbing my eyes, reading the message over again. Karl hasn't texted me into weeks since we went to a party and I made out with somebody rather than hanging out with him. I felt horrible about it, but I was honestly nervous to talk to Karl after that happened. 

Karl <3 : I'm coming over 

Y/N : wha- whyyy? 

Read at 2:46 AM

I crashed onto my back laying my phone onto my chest, I was in deep thought.. deep thought about Karl, If he hasn't spoken to me in at least 2 weeks, why message me now, why at 2 in the morning. Within a couple minutes, I heard a certain knock, me and Karl's secret knock that we've had since high school. I un-wrapped myself from my covers and dashed to the door of my house. I attempted the open the door quietly, not wanting to wake my roommates. 

There stood Karl in my doorway, for the first time in weeks. He was holding a plastic bag in his hands, I looked up at his face, he had large, dark eyebags and his face looked completely drained of any energy, this wasn't the same Karl. 

"You good?" I asked, stepping over to invite him inside.

"Hm.. Oh yeah." He replied blankly.

"Your sure Karl..?" I said closing the door behind me, and turning back to see him standing in the center of my kitchen. He opened a few cabinet doors, and then moved onto my pantry taking out many options of snacks. 

"Whatcha doing?" I said with a small giggle sitting down in a bar stool at the island in my kitchen.

"Stealing your food dumbass" He said with a large smirk on his face, holding all the snacks in his arms, along with the plastic bag he'd brought with him. He walked from the kitchen to the door to the back porch opening the door. 

"Oi, where you goin?" I questioned following behind him curiously.  

"Your roof." He stated setting some of the snacks on the ground, climbing up onto the roof. I picked up most of the snacks he left behind, dropping some of the snacks as I struggled to climb onto the roof. Once I pulled myself up onto the roof, I sat myself next to Karl, opening a bag of chips. 

"A little help would've been nice.." I mumbled.

"Seems like you had it, I mean your on the roof now, aren't you?" He said smirking. I shot him a glare as I laid down looking up at the sky filled with an arrangement of stars.

"Karl." 

"Hm?" He hummed, moving his body closer to mine, I turned onto my side, my face now facing his.

"Why.." I said softly.

"Why what Y/N?" He questioned with a puzzled look on his face. 

"Why.. Why do you choose to show up now, after ghosting my for 2 weeks straight huh?" I said sternly.

"This isn't because of the party is it..?" I said softly squeezing his hand tighter.

"Ha, funny you say that, as a matter of a fact.. It is." He said still laughing by himself as he pulled his body up.

"You promised Y/N, you promised you'd take me to that party and not leave my side.. and what did you do!? you left my side, to make out with some random person you didn't even know!"He yelled standing up and began to walk away.

"Karl-" 

"No! No i'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.. because you know you don't really mean it!" he said throwing his hands into the air. I quickly got up, running to his side grabbing his hand as he turned around towards me. I grabbed his face running my finger down his cheek, stopping the tears from falling from his face. 

"I fucked up." I mumbled. 

I pulled my face closer to his, pressing my lips into his softly as he wrapped his hands around my waist, the kiss became deeper until we pulled away for a moment to breathe.

"You fucked up." He said with a small chuckle as he pulled my head to his chest rocking me from side to side. 

AAAAAA IM BACK LMAOOO

ok, anyways i gotta post shit now after leaving for that long tbh. 

:) 

-tara

𝓜𝓬𝔂𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें