𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙧 -- Wilbur soot

I recently got a job at a bar in downtown Brighton. We didn't normally have a lot of people come in to the bar, that was until there was news that some band by the name of "Lovejoy" would be playing at our bar.  Large huddles of people all cluttered into the bar, the seats were all full.. and what was my job?

 Cleaning the tables and taking orders.

As I took the people orders I noticed the band was setting up on the small stage we had in the center of the bar. I looked up, not focused on what I was doing anymore. I was to focused on the tall man strumming the strings of his guitar, it was such a beautiful melody over all the shouting and voices the filled the bar.

"MA'AM! HELLO!?" The man at the table shouted into my ear. I took my eyes off the man on the stage and turned to the table to the side of me.

"Huh- I- I'm sorry what were you saying you wanted sir.." I mumbled. He gave me his order as I scurried away telling the bartender his order.  As I took more orders around the bar I could hear the band beginning to play. The sound of the Guitar and the lead singers voice paired together so well. Hours later, the cluttering in the bar was beginning to clear. I was cleaning the tables until  the bartender tapped my shoulder. 

"Hey, Y/N I'm clocking out for the night.. see ya." He said waving goodbye and walking away. Soon the crowd in the bar was completely cleared and the band was packing their things to leave the bar. Once they were cleared as well I was prepared to turn off the lights and lock up the bar. That was until I noticed a Guitar and it's case left on the stage. 

Oh shit, He left.. I  thought to myself. I walked near the Guitar and opened the case, seeing if I could figure out some way to find this man. And there was a way, he had his name and office address written in the case as well. I picked up the Guitar as it made a light melody since I accidentally gently strummed the strings with my finger. I placed the Guitar lightly in the case and closed it tightly. 

I locked the front doors of the bar and dashed out the back door of the bar. I held the Guitar case in my hand tightly and I spoke to my phone getting the address of his office. I ran down the street turning many corners, And passing by many people. Until I arrived at an office with a large red door. I lightly knocked on the door as I heard a deep mans voice mumbling inside the office. Soon the door opened as a tall man opened the door, He had circular round glasses, brown fluffy hair and he was quite well dressed.

"Erm.. Mr soot?" I said softly as I looked down at me feet.

"Thats me, do you need something?   He questioned as my head shot up, looking up at him.

"Oh, Yeah.. You left your Guitar at the bar I work at." I mumbled holding out my hand to hand him the guitar. 

"Ah, Well thank you. " He said taking the guitar from my hand and smiling. I smiled back and walked away as I heard him shut the door.

@TylerWazHere0

i got ur request right here shawty bae lol

<3

 SORRY FOR ANY MISS-SPELLING, I WROTE THIS WITH ONE HAND SINCE I SPRAINED MY RIGHT WRIST AT TUMBLING < 3