𝙇𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 -- Wilbursoot

Requested: Yes, by @Wilburs5ft3bish you should deffo follow them ofc <3

Fluff or Agnst: Agnst 

TW: Fainting 

-----------------

Recently, I've been realizing how unorganized and messy me and Wilbur's apartment had been getting. Items were scattered all over the place, dishes were piling in the skin day by day. Someone needed to clean this place, and of course it was going to be me. Wilbur never really had the time to clean, he was always busy streaming or filming with his friends, which left me to do most of the cleaning. Even tho the apartment was a small size, it was honestly still a hassle to clean. 

I swept the floors lightly, pilling all the dust, trash and lint together slowly. Honestly, it was quite tiring.. there was a tone of trash everywhere. The more I swept, the more I felt my blood pressure begin to decrease. But I couldn't just stop cleaning, the apartment would be a complete wreck. The world around me was starting to spin.. faster and faster each moment I moved my body.

Faster.

Faster.

Faster.

I could hear a faint creaking noise as I felt my body begin to tip back. My body nearly had fallen to the ground until something caught me. It was Wilbur, He wrapped his arms around my torso softly and lifting me back into a starlight posture, still holding me up. 

"Love are you alright!?" He said in a quite panicked tone, worry in his glossy eyes as he turned my body towards himself.

"I'm alright." I said stumbling, picking the broom and dust pan off the floor. He grabbed my body softly and turned me back towards him.

"No, you need to rest.. take a break," He said softly as a small frown appeared on his face.

"Please.." He pleaded. I couldn't resist the urge to say ok, I was exhausted after all..

"Fine.." I mumbled, Throwing my arms over him and shoving my face into his sweater. 

"Thank you." I said looking upwards at him.

"Anytime." He said softly, rocking me side to side. 

------------------------------------------

Lol my writing is getting kinda shitty tbh :_)

-tara