(A\N: ahh I'm falling in love with Antonio. What do you say?)

She said with tears: "I don't know what to say but thank you for loving me"

Carlos said smiling at her: "well now you had your Bubba, then I don't think so you need us, now"

She said pouting: "I need you all papa, don't say like that"

Carlos said pecking her forehead: "sorry princess, good night"

She said wiping her eyes: "good night papa"

He smiled and everyone pats her head and gave her good night kisses on the forehead and left to their rooms. Santiago said blankly: "Charlie, c'mon let's go"

Charlie barked happily and she pats his head when he walked upstairs with Santiago. Antonio said smiling at her: "come"

She happily holds his hand and they went upstairs to his room. He opened the door and said in his usual deep and dark voice: "Lights on"

She flinched when the lights get turned on and her eyes went wide. She said giggling: "wow, it's amazing"

He said with a chuckle: "it is, Angel'

She giggled and look around the big black room which is so nice and warm. There is a big shelf for books filled with so many files. And she saw a big study table and there is also a loveseat near the fireplace. There is a big king-size bed with a nightstand next to it. She is looking around the big room when He said smiling loosening his tie: "go head to sleep Angel, I'm just going to take a shower"

She hopped onto the bed and sat down in the middle of the bed. He went to the washroom while she bounced a little bit and giggled when she felt so soft and bouncy bed is. She start bouncing happily when he came out of the shower wearing black sweatpants only.

He saw her giggling and said smirking: "I see you're quite enjoying yourself, Angel"

She stopped immediately and looked at him then start looking down at his lap. He said smiling: "I told you I wouldn't hurt you, Angel"

She said smiling: "your room is so nice"

He said picking up his I-pad from the nightstand and laying down on the bed leaning against the headboard. He said doing something on the I-pad: "come Angel"

She crawls toward him and he said simply: "lay down"

She lay down a little far away from him and he pulled her closer now her head is laying on his chest when he asked showing her a few designs of the room: "lets select designs for your room"

She said frowning: "my room"

He said smiling: "of course, now see which one you like? Anything specific you want in your room"

She said with a bright smile: "a swing'

He said with a chuckle: " you like swinging"

She said smiling but pouting at last: "yes a lot but orphanage kids are all mean they didn't let me"

He said smiling pecking her head: "oh you will have your personal swing in your room and we have a big swing in our garden, you can go there tomorrow '

She said smiling brightly: " wow"

He chuckle at her cute reaction and then said smiling at the colour of the room: "I like that colour"

He said smiling: "colour is final now other things"

They talk about her room decorations for an hour and Antonio said smiling clicking at the done: "All done"

He didn't get any response from his little Angel so he looked at her cute little pout and eyes closed. He cooed at her cute sleeping baby face and smiled then put the I-pad aside and helped to lay down properly then said closing his eyes: "lights off"