Chapter Nineteen

She ran as fast as her legs could take her to the nearest bus stop. She noticed someone behind her so she couldn't wait for the bus so she kept walking while her baby started to whimper.

"Jessy please not now. You have to help mummy at this point. I'll feed you all you want but we have to escape now." Bella said to her son as she kept walking fast. Just as she was about to cross the road she heard a loud screech causing her to subconsciously shut her eyes. Before she knew what was happening she could feel the presence of people around her. Her eyes immediately flew open in fear. One of the men collected her bag while the other was trying to get her into the car.

"Who are you, let me go!" She shouted

"It would be good for you if you follow us quietly without creating any scene. That way nobody gets hurt, especially the baby." One of the men said with an intimidating voice. Bella kept trying to break free but they were stronger than she was so they were able to get her into the car.

One of the men sitting with Bella and her son at the back brought out a zip lock nylon.

"Sorry baby but this is going to hurt a little." The man said while looking at the child causing Bella to subconsciously wrap her arms around her child in a protective manner. The men looked at each other before they dragged her hand away from her son.

One of the men immediately pulled out three strands of hair from Jessy's head before putting it in the zip lock nylon causing him to cry out loud. Seeing her son cry, Bella could not help the tears that started streaming down her eyes.

"For heaven's sake my son is not even up to three weeks. He's barely over two weeks. Why are you doing this to us." Bella asked amidst tears.

"Will you get your son to shut up or we shut him up for you." one of the men said with a cold voice while Bella patted her son slightly on his butt causing him to keep quiet.

Few minutes later the car arrived at a luxurious looking mansion. The house was the only building in that environment. The house was more or less located in the woods.

Two of the scary looking men dragged Bella out of the car forcefully causing her to stumble a bit. She subconsciously held her son in place while they dragged her all the way into the house.

Bella was thrown into a medium sized room. The room was well decorated and kept. She immediately locked the door behind her before rushing to the bed to release her baby from the baby carrier.

"I'm sorry, mummy put you through hell. I'm sorry." She said with tears in her eyes. She immediately placed the baby in her arm before feeding him breast milk.

Bella could not sleep through the whole night. She kept thinking of ways for her to get out of the house with her son without been caught. She knew the person that kidnapped her must somehow be related to Chris.

"It has to be between Chris, his mum or his fiancée." Bella thought to herself. Luckily for her, her kidnappers didn't take away her phone and laptop. She swiftly reached for her phone to call the police but unfortunately there was no reception.

Bella kept trying different means to reach out to at least one person but it was to no avail. Few minutes later her
stomach started glowing continuously. She subconsciously held on to her stomach while licking her lips. She checked her bag for snack since she hasn't eaten in the last twenty four hours and she knew she needed food to feed her son.

At Hampson international, Elliot rushed into Chris office with a frightened look. He had just finished talking to Kelvin in Toronto. Kelvin and the rest had just discovered that Bella had been kidnapped so they called immediately to inform Elliot about the latest news.

Elliot was so terrified because he didn't know how to break the news to Chris. He knew Chris had trusted him and the guards with her because he was certain that his family members or his fiancée would make a move on the woman he loved. He knew they'd try to take her out of the way so he had employed them to protect her.

"Sir." Elliot said causing Chris to look up from his laptop.

"What is it?" Chris asked.

"Miss Walter has been kidnapped." Elliot said taking a step backwards causing Chris to freeze for a moment.

"Kidnapped? How did that happen, what of the guards?" He asked

"Kelvin just called to inform me. She was kidnapped yesterday afternoon from what I heard." Elliot said

"What were they doing when she got kidnapped?" Chris asked while bawling his fist in anger.

"I didn't ask. The fact that she was kidnapped is not the problem, the bigger problem is that she has a son who is just two weeks old." Elliot said causing Chris to stand up in a flash.

"What do you mean she has a son who is just to two weeks old?" Chris asked with a panicked expression.

"Kelvin said they also found out about her baby this afternoon. Apparently she didn't know she was pregnant till she went into labour." Elliot explained which made Chris tighten his fist.

"So they are after her because she has a child. If they do anything to hurt her or the baby, they'll regret it I promise." Chris said with a very angry expression.

"Could the child be yours sir?" Elliot asked

"It's mine!" Chris replied with a cold glare.

"Get Princely and Desmond, we are flying to Toronto immediately. Call Gorge too, he's to drop me at the airport. Make sure you keep everything in the office in place, I don't know when I'll be back." Chris said while Elliot nodded.

"But what should I tell everyone especially madam, I can't tell her you've gone to rescue your ex." Elliot said

"Cook up something believable. Nobody can find out where I'm going cause if they do they might move her and the baby and lastly, look in everyone history in the last five years. My mum,dad,my sister's, Thelma and her family members and friends. Look into everyone." Chris instructed before leaving the office.