You had just barely finished cleaning up when you heard the front door open and close

"Dark? Is that you?" you hollered, fixing your hair and apron to make sure they were laying right.

"Yes, I'm home. Where are you?" he replied.

"In the kitchen!"

He entered the room wearing his favorite dress shirt covered in roses and some nice dress pants. He must have already shed his suit jacket at the door.

"Happy birthday!" you exclaimed, taking off the frosted glass cover of the cake display so he could see what you had made for him. His lips curled up into a small smile when your creation was revealed.

"Wow, y/n. That's gorgeous. You made this for me?" he asked, moving closer to get a better look at it.

"Yeah! It's that Devil's Food recipe we both liked. And I also got you some wine. One of your favorites." You grabbed the corkscrew and opened up the bottle, pouring some into a glass for you and a glass for him.

"This is wonderful, y/n. You know, you didn't need to do anything for my birthday. It's just a regular day to me," Dark said, even though he happily grabbed his glass and took a sip from it.

"I know. It's not like I spent a lot or threw a party. But you deserve to be celebrated at least a little bit."

"Well, thank you. And look at how beautiful you look, too. This apron is something else," Dark noticed, grabbing one of the ruffles and feeling the smooth fabric.

"Oh, the apron is nothing. Wait until you see what I have on underneath," you winked. You turned around, pretending to fumble for something in a drawer to let him see the very open and revealing back of your outfit. The back was essentially a thong and a few straps, along with the apron barely covering more than the lingerie.

"There are two different kinds of cake, I see," Dark smirked, and you chuckled before turning back around to face him.

"Mhm. You just have to decide which one you'd like first. Personally, I really want to try what I made." You grabbed a cake knife and cut two pieces. "What do you say, Dark?"

"Alright, let's give it a try."

You got out some small plates and put a piece on one for Dark and a piece on another for yourself. You passed him a fork and got your own, and you both dug in and took a bite.

"Wow. This is good," you decided, very pleased with your work.

"Very delicious," Dark agreed, going in for more. You both continued eating, but you did so as sensually as possible. You teased him by leaning down to show your cleavage, picking up frosting with your fingers and licking it off of them, and giving him bedroom eyes.

"Oops!" Even though you had been very purposeful with the other things you were doing, some buttercream genuinely accidentally slipped off of your fork and landed on your chest, slipping down a bit underneath your apron.

"Let me get that for you," Dark offered. He set his fork down and joined you on your side of the kitchen island. He untied your apron and set it on one of the empty barstools, eyeing your body in the lingerie more hungrily than the spilled buttercream. But nevertheless, he grabbed the icing from between your breasts with his finger and licked it clean.

"You know, as delicious and moist as the cake itself is, I think the best part is this buttercream." Dark grabbed some off of his piece of cake with his fingers and held them out to you. "Wouldn't you agree?" You sucked his fingers clean, turning him on by doing so.

"Absolutely."

Neither of you were done with your cake, but you knew it was about to be abandoned. Dark's hands were on your waist and he was backing you into the kitchen counter. His lips collided with yours and one kiss quickly turned into an aggressive, passionate makeout, hands roaming and hair being tugged and buttons being undone on Dark's shirt. Once it was fully open you felt his bare skin and he kissed your neck and shoulders, touching and groping every part of your body.

"You know what one of the best perks of this lingerie set is?" you asked him almost breathlessly.

"Hm?" Dark mumbled, in between the kisses he was placing all over your body.

"It's crotchless. Easy access," you smiled.

Dark got the hint and his fingers found your groin. He inserted one and pumped it for a moment before inserting another and then using a third finger to massage your sensitive clit. He watched your reaction, and you couldn't help but bite your lip in pleasure. But even though you enjoyed him pleasing you in this way, you were dying for his erect member (which was currently creating a tent in his pants) to be inside you. You tugged at the waist of his pants and undid the button and zipper, giving him the hint that you wanted more. Dark understood and picked you up, putting you on the kitchen counter. He pulled his pants and underwear down and entered you easily, sliding right in from how wet you were.

You wrapped your legs around Dark's waist as he thrusted, your heels falling off from all the movement and the cabinets and items on the counter shaking. You dug your nails into his back, loving the feeling of him inside you. You moaned as he stimulated your clit with his fingers while he fucked you, feeling a climax build.

"Uhnnh, Dark!" you mumbled into his shoulder when you came, your toes curling and nails cutting into his skin. Dark grinned and let you ride out your orgasm before he spoke again.

"Let's go upstairs," he suggested. He took your hand and you hopped off the counter, letting him pull you up the steps and to the bedroom. You got all of his clothes fully off of him and made him lay down on his back.

"It's my turn to make you cum, birthday boy," you told him, climbing on top. You kissed him all down his body, from his lips to his chest to his stomach, and then you licked his cock from the base to the tip, fondling his balls. You took him fully in your mouth, giving him eye contact as you pumped him and swirled your tongue around his hard, veiny dick. This time he was the one biting his lip and having difficulty keeping his composure. You were sure with how much he seemed to be enjoying himself that he happily would have let you blow him until he finished, but you stopped after a moment instead and lowered yourself onto his dick, letting him fill you up.

You rocked your hips as you bounced on him, touching yourself and playing with your hair and attempting kegels while he was inside you. Apparently, you were doing everything right, because he couldn't stop himself from letting out low growls and moans. He bucked his hips, desperate to enter you as deeply and roughly as he could so he could feel all of you and you could feel all of him. He grabbed your hips and pulled you down onto him further, taking control so he could reach his own climax. It wasn't long before he got there and pulled out, jerking himself and cumming all over your chest. A little dripped down onto the lace of your new set as Dark caught his breath.

"Maybe you should have kept that apron on. Could have come in handy," he joked, going into the bathroom and grabbing a towel for you to clean up.

"That's alright. I'm sure this view was a lot better," you said, and Dark nodded, pulling clothing back on and then kissing you.

"Thank you for the wonderful surprise, y/n. We should probably finish our cake and wine, though," he remembered.

"Good idea. Maybe after a few glasses of that wine, we'll both be ready for round two," you suggested.

"There are plenty more positions to try, and plenty more buttercream to spill," Dark agreed. "If we're going to celebrate my birthday, I suppose we may as well do it right."