"Yeah."

"Anyway can we go and chat." Jacques said, quietly saying goodbye to Indiyah as he took me over to the little alcove, sitting in the corner of the sofa so my legs were over the top of his. "Are you happy then?"

"About what?"

"That I didn't get picked, that we can share a bed again tonight." He whispered, his hand slowly going further up my thigh till it reached the hem of my dress.

"I can't lie and say I'm not happy. She's a good looking girl and that just complicates things even further."

"Even if she did pick me, I'd still be focusing on you. You're my number one priority right now."

"Really?"

"Honest, I'm nothing if not honest and I'd tell you if I felt differently, like you really don't have to stress about it I don't think. Obviously you said it in your speech but this just really feels natural with you. I feel like we could sit here and just talk for hours."

"Same, you've brought out another side to me that I haven't had in some many years."

"So when was like your last date?" He asked. 

"I think I've been two dates in the past six years. I just close myself off to people and that's why I came on here to push myself to make that move and try and find something serious."

"Do you think you've done that to protect yourself?"

"I guess, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm just scared of getting hurt and I know guys struggle to understand that they can't be my number one priority on the outside world and they'll always come second to Theo. Maybe that's why this is good, I've got this time to get to know someone and they can judge then if it's worth it that I won't be at their beck and call."

"Well all I can say is these guys are definitely missing out, I'm just the lucky man who's got the opportunity to get to know you."

"I think I'm the lucky one." I whispered, leaning in to him as he reciprocated the kiss I gave him. This was more intense and passionate than any of the ones we shared before, I knew no one could see us and my senses had gone into overload with his hands pulling me to straddle his lap, his hands near enough on my arse as I threaded mine through his hair. I had to be one to separate us, almost running out of breath as I leaned down to rest me head on his chest. "That will definitely take a bit of getting used to,"

"You're telling me."

The bedroom had definitely got a bit more awkward with the bed swaps going on. Luca had decided that he didn't want to share a bed with Damica out of respect for Gemma but that left Damica on her own, whereas Gemma had decided to stay in her bed with Davide. Jay was silently smirking though as he got to finally share a bed with Ekin. 

"Mate what's happened to your hair?" Dami asked Jacques as we got settled in bed that night, his hair sprouting all different ways from earlier on.  

"Lilah must have a thing for hair." He smirked as I his my face in his chest. 

"Stop!" I shouted before leaning up to whisper in Jacques' ear. "If I've got a thing for hair you've definitely got a thing for my arse.

"Hey I'm not disputing that one bit."

****

Ekin had a big smirk on her face the next morning as Jay made a special trip up to the terrace to bring her a cup of tea. You could tell he'd been taking notes and knew not to take the wrong turn like Davide had. 

"How was your conversation with Luca?" Amber asked Danica. "If you don't mind me asking."

"No of course you're alright to ask. He was very polite and respectful, he just sort of said that right now he doesn't think his head would be turned. I have absolutely no problem with that. It was a massive risk for me to take but I just didn't have anything to go off and I don't regret my decision as such but I've maybe made this a little bit more difficult for myself."