Goodbye

****Delilah's POV****

The boys seemed quite welcoming to him and all introduced themselves before taking him off to leave us girls by the firepit. There was one tense moment though as Luca almost brushed Gemma off him having seen the two speaking together. 

"How was the chat?" I asked her. 

"The chat was like fine. We literally just sat down though, we didn't even speak about much. Will did mention though that like Luca seems quite proctecive over me"

"If you're not saying you're closed off then it may make him want to get to know you more."

"He's a bombshell"

That night, again not to impress him but also having an eye on him, I put on one of my more daring outfits in a white cut out set. 

We were all having our normal cheers to the evening and dispersing around the garden when I felt a hand lightly on my waist

We were all having our normal cheers to the evening and dispersing around the garden when I felt a hand lightly on my waist. "Fancy a chat." Even his voice at the moment was making me blush so I slightly nodded and led him over to the alcove. 

"So second first night in the villa and I'm the first one you want to pull for a chat. Must be fate."

"Again you won't hear a word from me. I just know you're in a bit of a tricky situation and you said you was open earlier but I just want to like put all my cards on the table. I am attracted to you and I want to get to know you."

"That's obviously nice to hear."

"But I just want to know how you're feeling now?"

"I want to get to know you but like I understand you have a lot of girls to please right now, but I enjoyed our chat this afternoon."

"Good." Now that he'd taken off his sunglasses his brown eyes felt like they were literally staring into my soul. If there was one thing I would say right now is making me attracted to him it would be his eye contact. "You've got gorgeous eyes."

"Thank you, I was literally just thinking the same about you. Your sunglasses were hiding them today."

"All you have to do is ask."

"Oh yeah, just make you blind yourself in the sun every time we want to have a chat?"

"Blinded by your beauty."

"You're such a smooth talker." My cheeks felt so hot that I hid my face behind the cushion.  "You've definitely been rehearsing these lines, did you tell them to all the girls earlier."

"I've been waiting to tell the truth."

"Yeah yeah. You get your own bed tonight, are you looking forward to your first night?"

"I mean I'd much rather be sharing it with you but yeah."

"I'm still sleeping in the dog house so I'm presuming you'll have one of the other beds in that room. We'll be able to see each other."