Notes

****Delilah's POV****

That night was a strange one, Andrew decided that now would be a great time to sleep outside instead of with Coco, I think it would have had a bit more of an effect a few days ago but who knows.

"My baby." Ekin shouted as I walked in that morning. "Come and get in for a cuddle."

"I'm coming mum and dad." I was so glad that Davide and Ekin made it through this, they're already like your parents who fight but love each other so much.

"I feel like such a grandma."

"You are."

"Cheeky bitch." She joked, swatting my head as I got up. "You're not coming in here again after that comment."

"Oh I'm so sad."

The boys all left us to it and we stayed in the bedroom for our morning debrief, the first with all us girls present. Gemma and Tasha joined me in Ekin's bed as the other girls joined Indiyah.

"Tash?"

"I feel like today is like a new start for me. It kind of feels like I'm back at day one again."

"You're back in Casa baby." Danica tried to see the light in the situation.

"I mean it is what it is."

"How was your night with Billy? Did you talk a a bit?"

"Yeah to be fair he was actually trying to cheer me up. He could see that I was a bit all over the place so he made me laugh, gave me some cuddles."

"Coco?"

"Yeah I slept well without a snake in my bed. I'm just glad it's all out in the open now."

"Delilah?"

"I slept alright, I just want a repeat of yesterday just try and get away from him and keep that smile on my face."

"Do you genuinely not see a future with him? Do you not want to get back with him?" Chyna asked.

"No. It's hard because in my heart, like feelings don't just switch off. But in my head I know that might sound harsh but honestly his actions whilst we were gone and then the way he's handled it in here has shown me that we're not right together. I mean who even knows if I know the full truth about Casa yet..."

"Indiyah?"

"Yeah last night was a good night, I had chats with Dami. I think everyone knows where they stand and how we can move forward without any pressure on the situation. What will be will be."

"Chyna?"

"You might as well have parted the Red Sea in my bed. Not it wasn't that bed but I did almost fall off a few times. We don't have any awkwardness at this point so at least we can both just laugh about it."

****

I again kept my promise and kept away from Jacques the whole day. I could see him occasionally watching him from afar but I tried not to rise to it. The only conversation of meaning I had to have was with Luca, about the little necklace I had to return to his best friend.

"Are you alright?" He asked as I pulled him away from the group.

"Yeah, I just wanted to give you this." I pulled out the chain from behind me, placing it in the palm of his hand. "If you could give this back to Jacques I would be very grateful."

"Delilah..."

"I know he's your friend Luca and I know you're my friend as well but please."

"Do you honestly not see yourselves coming back from this? The boy is gutted, you know how hard it is for him to show emotion Delilah and the boy was basically crying all night last night."