"Knew It"

****Delilah's POV****

To avoid the idle gossip and everyone trying to sneak a peak at Gemma and Luca on the balcony I took myself off inside to try and get my head in the game, going to the toilet and sorting out my make up, choosing to do it in the living room rather than the dressing room, off the terrace they were currently sat in. 

When I came back out I could instantly see them together on the sofa, both sat quite close together and I could just instantly tell he was trying to be flirty with her, just being affectionate and giving her those eyes I knew all to well.

Lets get this straight, I never had a problem with him getting to know Gemma. But don't in the same breath make out she's like all the other girls and then be all over her when I'm in the same villa. Like to me that's common decency. 

"Can I have a cuddle?" I asked Dami who was sat on one of the sofas in the corner. "This is honestly just fucking me off."

"What's up babe?" He asked, lifting up his arm for me to snuggle under and rest my head on his chest. Honestly I was so thankful to have a big brother in here for moments when I just needed someone to listen. 

"I had a conversation with Luca, what maybe half an hour ago, he told me and I quote 'Gemma is like all the other girls to me', 'you're my number one'. They've had one conversation and it looks like they're married, like look at them now, he's fucking obsessed with her."

"So what do you think happened up there?"

"I have no idea, like even if he told me, how can I know he's being truthful at all."

"I don't get it man, like every time I've spoken to him about who he's attracted to, it's always been you, Gemma's never been in the question even when he was getting to know Tasha."

"Are you two cuddling without me?" Amber made her way over, going to Dami's other side. "What's going on?"

"Delilah's just a bit annoyed about the whole Gemma and Luca thing."

"I probably shouldn't tell you this but I've just spoken to Gemma and babe I've no idea what's going on."

"What happened?" I had to get the information even if it would hurt me in the process. 

"So apparently he was really flirty with her, like complimenting her eyes and telling her he was attracted to her. Apparently she asked him for a kiss but he said he couldn't out of respect for me but then made a comment about how he wished he could cuddle her tonight."

"Having respect for me would have been by not telling me a pack of lies." I couldn't help but rant. 

"This is so out of order man know that I know what you've been saying to him." Dami said. "Do you want me to say something?"

"No, absolutely not. I want to know how he handles this and then I can make a decision. That should show if he's man enough or not. Like maybe Andrew was telling the truth all this time."

"What will you do about the bed situation?" Amber asked. 

"I'll just come in late and then literally sleep on the edge of the bed. If he thinks he's getting a cuddle from me then he's got another thing coming."

Getting ready for bed that night was very awkward, especially walking into the dressing room and finding Gemma sat there. I was kind of surprised she didn't say anything to me, but in a way I wasn't expecting her to. Taking an extra long shower I managed to avoid everyone before walking into the bedroom in my hoodie and shorts combo. 

"Love you gal." Amber whispered as I came and plonked myself on top of her and Dami in the bed, both of them placing a kiss on my temple. "You've got this."