Babies!

****Delilah's POV****

"The couple with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is... Jamie and Danica."

"Oh girls I love you." Danica said as she pulled us into a group hug. "I'm not going to miss this fire pit that's for sure."

Danica was just such a bundle of energy and positivity and that's so important in here, I think we've all had times in here when Danica has just picked our mood up. She never gave up and I really hope her and Jamie keep progressing outside of here. 

"Do you know what I'm walking outside of here with someone that I genuinely think I've got quite a good connection with. I'm so proud of myself." She said as we all helped her pack her things. 

"Woo."

"But I've got all six of you as well, besties for life. It's been a pleasure." The boys were all waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs and we stood around so Danica and Jamie could give their leaving speech. "It has been the most surreal experience of my life but I'm very grateful to be leaving with Jamie."

"See you soon guys."

Danica wouldn't even let her dumping ruin the moment, brining her energy even into just walking out the villa. Jamie was laden with the bags as she twerked her way out of sight but she was definitely still in our thoughts as us girls sat on the bean bags afterwards. 

"She was my girl do you know what I mean?" Indiyah said. "And it's shitty but I am proud of her, she did what she had to do and sixth time lucky."

"Such a good exit as well." I said. 

"The best."

"I think it's probably the best entrance we've ever seen and the best exit."

"She was like 'I want a man obsessed with me' and even though the first few weren't she finally got what she wanted. Never settle for anything less ladies." Ekin told us. 

"And now there's five."

It really was couples central right now and you could really tell that there were only ten people left in the villa, it was getting quieter and quieter by the day. 

"Can you believe we're still here." I said to Will as we cuddled in bed, watching everyone still moving around. "I literally thought I would be first in and first out."

"When I came in, I genuinely thought you would all be in such strong couples. I never expected to find a connection with someone like I do with you."

"You're literally everything I want in a guy."

"You're everything I want in a girl. You know I was just thinking this before, like we haven't even really had an argument yet."

"I don't think it's that we haven't had an argument, we've disagreed over certain things but I'm not the type of person to like hold it in and make big scene. I'll just tell you there and then and then we can move forward. I just don't think arguing is worth the energy."

"Neither, I think that should be a pact for when we get out of here, never hold anything in. Just tell each other straight and then it doesn't build into something bigger."

"I agree."

"I really want this to work."

"Me too."

*****

"What is that noise?" I woke up the next morning to panic ensuing and all for one reason, we'd reached the baby challenge. 

I would say the reaction of the girls was quite mixed, Tasha seemed to be in a panic as she circled the crib containing her baby, Gemma was almost just leaving Luca to it and Ekin and I were pretty calm as we just picked our babies up.