Tongue-to-Tongue

****Third Person****

"So what's the crack with you and Delilah then?" Mollie asked Jacques as they sat together in the little alcove. 

"Walked in day one, had a first date like as my first impression of her and she ticked all my boxes. She's like literally my best friend in here."

"But do you think then she's in the friend zone?"

"No no no."

"But is then your head like fully on her then, not even looking at any of us one bit?"

"I'm not saying. Give me something, what's your type?" He asked. 

"So I usually go for like tall, dark, tanned....."

"Well I tick all of them except tall."

"Who do you want in your bed?"

"Who do I want in my bed? I would say out of all of you it's probably you or Cheyanne." 

"Do you think you've got competition from the other boys?"

"Looks wise probably but then personality wise I back myself against anybody."

"You're actually really easy to speak to you know."

"I appreciate that."

Jacques; Literally since I've been in this place I've always had Delilah as like my number one, and she still is, but I don't know it's nice to have other girls around and see how this would work when we're not together on the outside. Like I know we will be long distance and yeah I've got to see this as that. 

"I've got a text." Dami shouted. "Islanders this afternoon the villa will take on casa amor in raunchy races. The two villas will race against each other to complete a series of saucy challenges. The first villa to completely each wins a point. The villa that receives the most points will win a party tonight #headtohead #looselipsing."

****Delilah's POV**** (so to make this easier to read I will put the villa's actions in third person in italics)

To get everyone to lighten up and obviously try an get a few sparks flowing, the producers were putting us head to head with some challenges. I situated myself firmly on the end with Deji, who I was probably most comfortable with from just that first morning. He seemed really chilled and just made me forget about what could be happening at the main villa. 

"All islanders get into a sex position with someone of the opposite sex." Indiyah read out. 

I barely even had time to think before Deji moved over and placed me on his lap. Thankfully one of the more subtle positions with the rest of them all clambouring on top of each other.

As soon as the text was read out Jacques flung himself on top of Chyna to help his villa win the point. There wasn't enough time to make any choices about who you was going to be paired up with.  

"Casa Amor wins."

"The shortest boy in the villa must kiss the tallest girl for 10 seconds." Thankfully I was tall but not that tall and Ekin was the one to take one for the team and kiss Billy. 

The text had barely even been read out and Luca was off his seat, finding the tallest girl to be Chyna and pulling her in for a kiss. 

"Who's the shortest boy in the villa?"

"Definitely Luca for fuck's sake."

"The villa were the fastest."

"The boy with the most tattoos must suck the toes of the girl he fancies the most." Jack was given that title and he chose to suck Gemma's toes. Again the realisation came that it would be Luca doing that challenge.