Moves Follow

****Third Person*****

That night Jacques was ready to take his opportunity and led Mollie up the stairs and onto the balcony away from all the prying eyes. 

"If two blondies came in tonight would you panic?" He asked her. 

"Nah."

"You wouldn't?"

"You still think you've got a better chance?"

"I've just got better chat." She confidently said. 

"Have you?"

"Yeah."

"You know who you want in bed?"

"I don't know, who do you want?"

"That's not my decision."

"Yeah it is." She argued.

"Listen I'll be sleeping in my bed tonight. Whoever jumps in will jump in."

"Yeah but would you want me to jump in?"

"If you want."

"No I want a yes or no,"

"If you want. I think I'll get in trouble if you're in my bed though. All I'm saying is my bed will be open if you want to jump in later. You can jump in. Do you actually want a cuddle though if you get in with me?"

"Yeah."

"Oh you'll be wanting a kiss next as well."

"I want it all."

"All?"

"No not all, I take that back. You're not that lucky." Mollie teased. 

"Come off it mate, if we got under the covers..."

"Who else would you want in your bed though? I did see you have a chat with Cheyanne earlier though."

"Yeah it was alright, she's a lovely girl. You're very different though, you're quite out there and funny whereas she's a bit quieter. I've just got to wonder who I'll have more fun with."

After finishing up his conversation with Mollie he then spotted Cheyanne free and took her over to the firepit.

"How's your night been?" She asked. 

"Not bad, not bad at all. How's your night been?"

"Good yeah, you look nice."

"Ah thank you. I was gonna say the same about you."

"Why did you not?"

"I just don't like giving out compliments. I usually just say people look alright, that should be enough."

"Average compliment."

"Stop looking me in the eye." He complained. "When you look at me with the eyes you could get me into trouble."

"Babe you do that on your own."

"I don't do that on my own."

"How was your chat with Mollie?" She asked turning the conversation back to the main issue. 

"I don't think I'm really interested to be honest." He said. 

"Are you not? Why not? What's made you change your mind?"

"I think she's a fun girl and I've had a lot of laughs with her and that. But I don't want someone who's the same as me."

"Yeah."

"I mean I'm trouble enough. So I want someone who's a bit more reserved, someone who's a bit quieter. Probably looks like you as well..."

"Just say me it's fine."