Movie Night Part 1

****Delilah's POV****

"Shit." Josh and Coco were sent to the other side of the garden so we could make our decision. 

"This is a hard one." Gemma said. "Like really they're both in the same position, neither of them have had much time in here and neither have really had a serious go with anything anyway."

"Coco seems like a lovely girl." I said. "Every conversation we've had with her, she seems really genuine and she was so apologetic about the whole Andrew situation."

"Other than that as well no-one has really had a connection with her, she's not had any chances." Ekin said. 

"But then does that mean Josh has tried a bit more." Danica said. "Obviously him and I didn't work out but he has maybe grafted a bit more."

"This is such a hard decision."

We had to make a decision and it came down to each individual having and a vote for who they wanted to save and going for the one with the fewest votes.  Coco and Josh came back and I could see the anxiousness on their face as Dami delivered the verdict. 

"This was a really hard decision for us all, it was probably the toughest decision we've had to make in here. Neither of you have really had a serious shot at finding love in here and you deserve it so if we could we'd keep you both. In the end we had to go with the vote and for that reason, the islander we have chosen to dump is...."

"Josh." It was a hard decision and maybe there was a bit of Karma in the decision making process but he didn't get my vote. 

"I'm really sorry." He whispered as I gave him a hug goodbye. "Good luck."

"You too."

Watching him leave it was probably one of the easier ones for me, even though we got on well in Casa Amor there was no real friendship between us in here and that was further shown in the voting process from the other islanders but I could see the happiness in Coco's face as I gave her a hug once Josh had gone. 

"Thank you." She whispered. "Honestly I've loved every moment in here and I'm so glad I can continue."

"You deserve it."

****

I could see that Tasha had taken another confidence knock from being in the bottom once again and once it was all settled I sat on the bed with Will, her and Andrew. Andrew was trying to comfort her as I sat between Will's legs, our hands entwined on my stomach. 

"Tash, the only people that actually matter are the people in here. If you honestly don't want this anymore and it's too much then I will leave with you. I've got what I want." Andrew said to her. 

"I know it's easier said then done right now and I completely understand why you're upset." I told her because I do and I could see people judging her in the kitchen now but who wouldn't like being voted in the bottom more than once, basically saying the public doesn't like her. Inside we all deep down want to be liked. "But honestly you can't let their opinions get too deep because people are always complaining and being negative and it just wears you down if you let it."

It wasn't a good time and I was trying to stop them but at that moment Luca and the other boys came over. 

"Is everything alright?" Luca asked. 

"Yeah." Andrew said, obviously lying, sitting next to the girl with tears down her face. 

"I've been stood up there for the same reason, it's just not nice." Tasha answered. 

"You're still here, you're still boyfriend and girlfriend. You haven't had a hard decision to make"

"Why are you being like that?"