Spa Day

****Delilah's POV****

You could tell immediately that Ekin really was hurt by the things Davide had said around the firepit, especially I believe because it was in front of everyone, making the comments a bit too personal.

"You good?" I whispered to her as we walked into the villa to quickly freshen up.

"Not really, I just don't know why he mad to make those comments. Like one minute we were all just sat there and then he does that."

"I think in some ways, I know most boys are like this, but they just like to make these throw away comments in front of the guys. Like they think they'll all find it funny."

"That's why I'm not going to him straight away. I can see he's in the kitchen with the other guys and I don't need that drama."

"Yeah you're both better just calming down and then talking this through." I told her. "But lets not think about the boys anymore. I really did appreciate what you said in the talent show and you know that I love you."

"I love you too and look I know we've both found our guys in here but I would have been leaving with extra love because of you."

"Ekin you need to stop making me cry." I complained, pulling her into a hug. "I love you too and I know I've found a friend for life in you."

"Now come on." She linked her arm with my own. "Lets go and show these boys who the real queens are."

We walked out into the kitchen where Dami and Indiyah were stood with Davide. "Ekin you ok?" Davide asked.

"Not really."

"I really don't care."

"I don't care anymore either." She said as we sat on the breakfast bar.

"All this drama queen nonsense."

"You know it was just a joke by the firepit right?" Dami questioned.

"You know if she thinks other people are involved it's not anymore a joke for me. I'm tired." Aren't we all.

"Whatever it is you guys just need to squish it." Andrew added from where he was sat. "We've all just had a good night."

"Yeah but why she need to put drama in a good night?" When he was shouting his grammar definitely went a bit off.

"But you both were joking." Indiyah tried to add, I wanted to stay out of it in the sense of adding to the argument as I knew they weren't taking it as a joke anymore even if it did start off as that.

The boys broke off and I could see Davide was cooking for everyone before Andrew came over with two plates. "Davide said to give these to you."

"Who did?"

"Davide."

We ate our carbonara in silence before she whispered over to me. "I'm just a very sensitive girl."

"No and that's ok, you're not a robot."

Thankfully they made up after that and it was no longer awkward as we went to bed that night.

"I didn't know you could rap." Will whispered to me as we watched everyone settle down.

"I literally have no hidden talents, Gemma and I just thought that two slightly bad confident rappers is better than me hula hooping."

"Can you hula hoop?"

"No."

"Have you not got any hip movement?"

"Oh I have, just not in terms of moving a hula hoop." I suggested, moving to basically lie on top of him. "Want to see them?"

"I'm sure there's plenty of time for that and I've tod you, it's not going to be in a room full of people."