39

Lisa's Pov.

The possibility that my wife is pregnant has been bothering me since yesterday.

I was so open that I really wanted us to have a baby, and Jennie was ready to get pregnant again but life was really playful because when the time that we plan to have one , we had a hard time making .

What I mean is, we had sex almost every night, just to get Jennie pregnant but until now i'm not yet sure if she is.

Sometimes I even think about what the two of us did the night we made our first baby that  In just a shot, I hit the jackpot right away.

I was deep in thought when Jennie moved to wrap her hand around my waist and pressed her head at the crook of my neck.

"why are you awake, it's still early?" she asked as she sniffed my neck.

" there's something that is bothering me, Love, Can i ask you question ." I asked nervously.

" what's that ." she replied.

" you've been acting weird these past few days and i also notice that  you  have a weird taste in the food you ate." she looked at me with a frown. "I just want to ask if it's possible that you are pregnant?"

She just smiled at me , but I can see the concern in her face. She turned her head back to the crook of my neck.

"actually I don't know, Love but I was delayed by three weeks and I also noticed that I am picky about the food I like to eat." She bluntly said.

"So you mean there's a chance you're pregnant.?" I asked her again.

" I'm not sure yet, love. I don't want to assume, again ." she replied.

"You want us to see a doctor. For us to be sure " I asked her.

"hmmmm, I'm nervous, Love. What if I'm not pregnant." She is so worried.

"if not. We will try again, nothing is impossible because the doctor says we are both healthy and capable." I said and kissed her on the forehead as I felt her take a deep breath.

"sorry love, if until now I can't even give the baby we want."she cried.

"hey, don't be sorry baby. As i've said, we're both healthy and no one has a problem with us.." I explained to her.

I know she doesn't want  me to be disappointed so she's hesitant to check with the doctor.

Maybe she was scared  because the first time she was  tested that  the result was negative, i can't help myself to feel upset that time and because she doesn't want to give me false hope again  so she's acting like this.

"okay, but please, don't be upset if the result is still negative. " she replied sadly.

"Promise. I love you. " I told her and I was surprised when she suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom.

I followed her and I was worried when I saw that she was hugging the toilet bowl while vomiting.

"hey, you're okay." I ask .

"It's like my stomach is suddenly twisted ." she replied as she continued to vomit.

"We really need to see a doctor, love. I'm worried about you." I said to her as I caressed her back.

Jennie's face can't be painted, since we came here to the clinic. I know she's nervous .  I held her hand the whole time to make her feel that I'm just here for her.