36

Jennie's Pov

"how was it." Lisa asked as she hugged me from behind.

I smiled as I looked at the diamond on my finger. "do i deserve this?." I asked her.

She turned me to face her and she gently rubbed her lips on me. "you deserve every good thing in this world, my love." she said before she gave me a quick kiss.

After an unexpected proposal earlier, she immediately took me to the mall to look for a ring.

And I was super shocked at the price of the ring she bought. I want to stop her because I feel the price is too much, but she doesn't want to listen to me.

"I love you, Lisa. Thank you"

"I love you more, my Love. I think we're here in the right place. And i remember you owe me something .?" she whispered.

I close my eyes when I feel her hands massaging my waist and I feel her lips on my skin. "Do you like this, my love." she whispered sensually
made me goosebumps.

"Stop teasing me." I moaned. I could feel her smile as she rubbed her lips on my neck.

She pulled on my hair, leaving my neck and sucked it. My skin was so sensitive that I knew that the redness made itself visible at the way she sucked my skin. I could feel the hair on my body stand on  in the exact moment her tongue slid over my pulse point with certain pressure.

I dragged my small hands down her back, while she traveled her kisses from my neck to my earlobe.

I gasped with want, letting out an almost moan, how she skilfully sucked my skin made me completely wet.

"Take this off," she whispered.

I smirked at her "Take it off for me, Love." I whispered to her in a sensual way.

She slowly removed my covering from my body until I was naked in front of her. She didn't think twice and she also removed everything wrapped around her body.

She kissed my lips intensely, and i corresponded the same way as she did. I parted my lips allowing passage for her tongue that she instantly slid over my mouth with hunger.

We fought a battle to see who dominated and i give up. Her hands moved up and down hurriedly, pressing my body against hers and She guided me to our bed.

She threw my body on the soft bed. She crawled over me, fitting our bodies in such a perfect way.

"I love you, jennie." she whispered sincerely before kissing me.

Her so delicate lips, that trailed down from my lips to my neck and to the valley of my perky breasts.

I gasped when I felt her mouth around my nipple.

I arch my back with
she sucked me with an immense want.

"Oh God, Lisa! Please, take me." I moaned loudly.

Lisa's Pov.

I smirk at what she said, just continued my ministrations. Sliding my tongue over her soft skin, nibbling on her nipple, while the other hand massaged the other with a certain gentle.

I'm always hungry for her body that, that even if I do this  every day I will never get bored. I left Jennie's breasts extremely sensitive, to go down to her smooth stomach.

I traveled my lips from her stomach until reaching her wet center. Jennie always had an amazing scent that was addictive. I kissed slowly her inner thighs, biting the area softly. She sat up on her elbows, staring at me m. Under her eyes I smirked, savoring her  delicious taste.

"Oh! Ahhhhh ..." she cried out when I gave one single suck on her wet center.

I sucked her, with all want I had in me. Jennie writhed in a pleasurable way, arousing me in a colossal way.

I felt that my cock was too hard causing a pleasurable pain but I wanted to finish what I started first.

I held her thighs tightly, leaving Her completely opened to me, to then take her clit between my lips. Jennie arched her body, staring at me.

I slid my fingers, dipping into the damp center of her, to then go back up to her swollen clit, where I massaged with certain pressure, that wouldn't be enough to make her cum. I saw her agony, her desperation to reach her peak, and I wouldn't torture her anymore. I dipped my index and middle finger inside her, I smiled as she opened her mouth in a perfect "O" when she felt me ​​enter her.

I sucked her swollen clit without stopping, while my fingers pumped in and out hurriedly. Her body quickly started to tremble. I felt my fingers being crushed inside her, and she started moaning louder, her body moved faster and desperately as she grinds  on my finger,  I didn't stop, I made her mine until I felt her cum douse my fingers, and I sucked the product of her climax clean off.

I crawled on top of her and gave her a soft kiss. she's closing her eyes
as she continued to catch her breath.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. " are you Okay ." i ask her .

" i'm good , love."
She said while panting.

" it's my turn?" I asked her and she immediately nodded.

I kissed her again before I positioned my stiff weapon at her wet entrance.

I bit my lower lip to restrain myself from letting out a moan, as I slowly buried myself in jennie's tight femininity.

She got up on her elbow for her mouth to reach my breast and I let out a long moan when she sucked my nipple violently while her hand was massaging the other breast.

I started pounding hard , it’s been several minutes since I started thrusting in .

"Fuck!" i cursed as she felt pressure building up good thing that i feel her walls tightening around my dick making it harder for me to thrust inside her.

"ohhh, love ..a-are you close? I-ugh!" i ask her , It's harder for me to pound inside because of tightness.

"i 'm ,, close, love." jennie moaned.

She gripped my hair tightly as she arched her back and closed her eyes. because the sensation can only allow her to let out moans and heavy breathing.

I pounded harder i'm so close to reach my orgasm and i knows Jennie is as well. I doubled my pace as our both moans and hoarse breathing and the impact of my shaft colliding with Jennie's walls fill the whole room.

"Lisa ... I-I I'm-hmp ... hahh." Jennie tried to talk.

I thrusted my shaft continuously in and out. Jennie reached up and intertwined her fingers with mine as we both feel climax closing in.

"Fuck, Love! Ahhhh FU-" my orgasmed first but i kept thrusting in.

"I'm ,,, cum .." she moaned After a while, she reached her second climax screaming .

I collapsed on top of her we I caught our breath.

I kissed her on the lips before I pulled out my cock and lay down next to her . I fix our blanket and kiss on her forehead . i decided to close my eyes when I felt  my eyelid become heavy.