21

Lisa's Pov

When Jennie came out of my office, I immediately took alcohol and drink to calm myself.

I can't stop myself but think negatively because Jennie didn't tell me about her pregnancy.

"Doesn't she have a plan to let me know about our future child?" That's the question that worries me.

I know that i promised Jennie's friend. That i wouldn't tell her that i already  knew the truth but I will not allow myself to pretend that I do not know anything, and let her pretend that i'm not the other mother of my child.

"Ms. Manoban, Jeongyeon is already here." my secretary.

"ler her in." I replied.

The door opened again and a familiar face came in . If I'm not mistaken she was with Jennie when Lara, reported something to me .

"good afternoon ma'am." she greeted me nervously.

"relax, I didn't call you to scold you, please sit down first." I told her .

She sat  as she played with her fingers. I poured some alcohol in my glass again before I sat down in front of her.

"what is your connection to Jennie." I asked her  calmly.

"she's a best friend of my girlfriend ma'am. I also helped her get a job here at the hotel because she really need an immediate job." she replied nervously.

"can you tell me about her." I command her.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I'm not in the position to tell you what's going on in Jennie's life. I also consider her a friend so i'm sorry  if I can't follow your order" she explained.

I smiled because somehow I knew Jennie had a good friend like her.

"okay , I won't force you. I'd like to ask you a favor." she looked at me.

" favor about what ma'am." she ask

"I want you to take care of  Jennie, don't let her get tired of her work here at the hotel and I also  don't want to let her know that I talked to you about this." I can see the confusion on her face.

"You have something to ask." I asked her .

"Why are you doing this, ma'am." she asked in fear.

"I'm doing this to help her, we know each other  and I know that she needs help."I said before I drank the remaining alcohol from my glass.

"I know her very well and I know she doesn't want anyone to feel sorry for her, so I want to help her in a secret way. I hope you understand that I really need your help so I can help her." I explain to her.

I saw the form of a smile on her lips. "Don't worry mam, I'll take care of my friend." she answered sincerely.

"thank you, just tell me if you need anything, that's all for now. You can go back to your work" I replied to her .