9

Jennie's Pov.

I reached for my phone  and immediately answer it though my eyes were closed because I was still drowsy .

I could hear someone arguing
on the other line and I was familiar with the voice of my friends, so I knew it was Jisoo and Rosie. "hello." I said groggily . "jen !!!! Oh my God. Are you okay? where are you." Jisoo asked worriedly.

I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Lisa standing staring at me on the edge of the unfamiliar bed I was lying on.

"jen !!! You're still there? We're worried about you, I called Irene and Seulgi was with her and I was with Rosie. I called because we didn't know who was with you when you came home." Jisoo added.

"I'm here at ..... " oh shit i don't know where i am. "dad's house. Yeah . I'm in my dad's house. sorry I didn't text you guys , i'm okay . we'll talk later. Bye." I lied to them because i don't want them to know that i'm with Lisa.

"Where am I? Why am I here?" I asked her, I holding my head because it was so painful.

"You're here in my Unit." she replied coldly before she handed me the glass of water and medicine.

"Drink that to reduce your headache."  I lazily put it on my mouth and drink some water.

" you have the courage to drink on that bar knowing that you can't even take care of yourself when your drunk. What if I wasn't there last night and I didn't see you?" she scolded me. I rolled my eyes before I put the glass on the side table.

" God damn it! Stop raising your voice on me, I'm with my friends Lisa ." I answered boldly and she smirked.

"wow thank you. Because your friends are busy with their making out session  and you are busy swaying your body to other men  who think of you at those times is a delicious dish they wanted to eat. If I hadn't seen you? maybe you would have woken up naked with other men today." she said seriously.

"okay thank you! Is that what you want?" my sarcastic response at the same time i got up from her bed .

I tried to leave but she stopped me. "what !!!! I'm leaving because I'd rather sleep than listen to your ranting." I told her

I try to remove her grip on my hands.

I really appreciate what she did but because of my hangover I'm not in the mood to talk, all I want now is to sleep.

She tightened her grip on me just enough not to hurt me. She guided
me back to her bed .

"Sleep.  it's still so early let's just talk about this later." she said seriously as she fix my blanket . 

Sometimes I can't understand her behavior but one thing is for sure she cares for me.

I smiled when I felt her lying next to me, I closed my eyes automatically because i feel comfortable in her bed and I think  it's also because It has her scent that make me feel relax.

I opened my eyes because of the sun ray from her Windows i suddenly feel disappointed because lisa is no longer beside me.

As i was busy looking around in Lisa's room and  I noticed that her things are very organized.

I suddenly felt embarrassed, because her room looked much cleaner than mine. I came back from my deep thoughts when the door opened and Lisa came in with a tray of food.

She laid it down in front of me while staring at me seriously. " i'm sorry, I only know how to cook pancakes, so that's all you can have for breakfast today." she said . " how was your feeling is your head still painful? " she asked me with no emotion.

So Thoughtful !!! I said to myself,  I smiled at her.

"thank you Lisa! I'm sorry about my behavior earlier, my head really hurt a while ago that's why i'm not in the mood to talk, but the truth is that I really appreciate what you did. Thank you." I calmly said to her, she just nodded in response.

" so how many girls are already asleep here in your bed?" I suddenly asked.

I don't know why that question came out of my mouth, maybe because I've seen different girls come out of her apartment a few times and i'm curious.

Even though Lisa is not vocal about her sexuality, her posture shows that she's into girls.

"You're the only woman I let to sleep her in my bed. So relax , my bed is more clean than your bed ." she replied while staring at me.

I frowned because I don't know if she is just explaining or she is already insulting me .

"if you think about the girls I bring here. I only fuck them In the living room at sofa-bed ." my eyes widened at what she said.

I'm actually not surprised  because that's really what I had in mind It's just i don't expect her to be vocal  about that kind of thing.

I don’t know how I will feel, Should I be happy? because I'm the only woman she let me sleep here in her room  or should I be annoyed because I confirmed that she is really having sex with the women she brings here.

I didn't speak because I didn't know what to say so I just ate the pancakes she cooked for me but I stopped eating when she suddenly lift up my chin to level my face into her.

I felt nervous when she suddenly brought her face closer to mine because of the extreme nervousness I closed my eyes and for a few moments I felt the pair of lips stick to mine .

She kisses me again and who i am to complain knowing that i also  crave to her lips .

Our kiss didn't last long, our lips parted, we rested on each other's foreheads and when I opened my eyes. I saw her staring at me sincerely.

She touched my cheeks  gently. "You're different from all the women I've known Jen. It's hard to believe but you're special." she said softly before she hold my neck  and kissed me on the forehead.

I'm really confused of what she said. "Just a minute, Did she just confess her feelings for me?" I asked myself, because I didn't want to ask her for fear that I might misinterpret what she said.

I want to ask her, but i don't have a courage. I feel like i want to talk but my tongue twitched.