31

Jennie's Pov

The  the people around me are acting weird  that really annoys me.
Except for  Jeongyeon, I don't think anyone wants to talk to me here unless they have something important to say.

I came back to work at the hotel because I was bored at home. I asked Jeongyeon why they  don't want  to exchange conversation with me, her answer was. " they don’t want to be close to you because they are afraid of the CEO."

I hate their reason but i can't do anything about it, I can't  break up with Lisa for them.

And about Lisa,  I don’t know if she knew that i already went back to work here, I didn’t tell her for now because  I know she is so busy so I decided to wait for her to come back .

It's been a week since she left, because their company in Korea is facing a  problem, even though I want to be with her, I have no choice but to wait for her to come back.

She rarely called, when she had a chance we also couldn't talk properly because she always fell asleep because
of tiredness.

She said that she will be back tomorrow, I already asked my manager permission that i will have my day off tomorrow. It's a good thing that she allowed me without asking the reason why.

It's embarrassing to admit that I'm going to take a day off to be with the boss, right?

"Mam, Jen.you don't have to do this, I will continue what you are doing."  my co -worker said as she tried to take what i was doing.

I was so annoyed because they kept on calling me ma'am, even though i am also a server here.

I was just gone for a few months but all the employees already knew what happened so i don't know how to stop them from giving me a vip treatment.

I smiled at her. "No, thank you .I can do this." I said while wiping the table.

"mam, the CEO will get angry if ......" I cut off what she was going to say.

"she won't get mad or something there's a lot of other work, Let me do this." calmly I said.

She bowed to me before leaving. Sometimes I am embarrassed  Even Jeongyeon sometimes teases me and also calls me ma'am to annoy me.

Sometimes I was thinking about stopping working again not because of the work is hard, but because of the way they treated me that I feel uncomfortable.

Everyone is busy, The manager said earlier some of the hotel investors will dine here, so we make sure that the service we can provide is good.

I'm busy arranging the table they will use as the other servers
lined up at the door to welcome our guests.

When the door opened, everyone greeted the guests so I hurriedly finished arranging the table.

"Love !!" I suddenly heard Lisa's voice.

I looked in the direction where the voice came from and I was right, she was looking at me, she's frowning.

"I thought she was coming home tomorrow?" my thoughts

I looked around and noticed that they were all staring at me. I gave Lisa a shy smile but to my surprise  she walked closer to me while pouting like a child.

She hugged me tight, so tight that it's impossible for someone to snatch me away from her.

"I miss you so much, love .  I'm actually planning to surprise you.  but it looks like you are the one who surprised me." she whispered to me.

I can't help but smile at what she said, she broke the hug and my eyes widened when she hold my both cheek and claimed my lips.

I tried to push her lightly because I knew many were looking at us, but it seems like she doesn't have a plan to stop so I could do nothing but close my eyes and respond to her kiss not minding all the people around us.

"oh God !!! i miss her so much." My thoughts , While following the movement of her lips.

Our lips parted and when I opened my eyes She was looking at me smiling like an idoit.

She kissed me on the forehead before she took my hand and pulled me closer to where the guests are. I only noticed that they were also with lisa's father.

I met lisa's dad the day before they left to Korea, good thing he didn't object to my relationship with Lisa.

"Dad everything is okay , right ?"   Her dad smirked before he nodded. "so I think it's okay , if i cannot join you for lunch. Sorry but i really miss my soon to be wife, hope you understand" she said confidently

I feel like I want to hide myself in extreme embarrassment when some of the guests laughed at her, I heard my co -workers giggle.

Lisa's dad walks towards our direction while smirking he kissed me on the cheek. "I'm sorry, if I snatch my daughter from you  for a week. Now i'm giving her back to you, please don't make her too tired .  I still need her tomorrow" his father said teasingly that the people there laughed even more.

I looked at Lisa she was smiling like an idiot while my body went numb with shame at what Lisa's father said, i feel like i lost my ability to speak because I didn't know what to say and I just fell silent.

I was no longer able to say goodbye to them when Lisa suddenly lifted me out of the restaurant.

"put me down, Lisa!!! We're already gaining so much attention." I told her because almost all the employees and some guests of the hotel were already looking at us.

"hey people, just don't mind us. we're having our honeymoon today." she shouted, that made me blush even more .

I don't know if I should be happy or embaras of what she did.

When the private elevator opened she put me down, I slapped her on the shoulder and she smirked. She hugged me from behind and I closed my eyes as I felt her gently kiss my neck.

"mmmmf." I let out a weak moan as she began to plant a wet kiss on my neck towards my jaw.

When the elevator opened, she immediately stopped like nothing happened she hold my hand and pulled me towards her office, not minding the stares of the employees who were there.

When we entered her office, she pulled me to her room She lay on the bed facing the ceiling

I thought she was tired so I took her shoes off her feet.

"love, i can do that myself." she says  .

"I know you're tired, rest first." I said as i lay down next to her.

"thank you . I miss you so much Love!!! I promise I'll make it up to you but I'm just really tired right now. Can you hug me until I fall asleep. Please?" she said lovingly.

I hugged her tightly few moments later I heard her soft snore.

"rest well mylove. I love you ." I whispered to her . I kiss her her quickly on the lips before i fix her blanket.