14

Jennie's POV

As I was walking towards the comfort room i accidentally met Lisa. She was busy on her phone the reason why
she didn't notice my presence, before she could pass by me I  wrapped my hand around her arm which surprised her.

" Oh God don't do that again Love, i was about to punch you ."  I can't help but giggle at her reaction.

This is the first time  i did this to her here inside the university.

It's been a month since we admitted how we felt about each other, but I still didn't have the courage to publicly express my affection for her.

I feel guilty sometimes but luckily I never heard Lisa complain. She tells me she will wait until I am ready.

I smiled at her before I kissed her on the cheek. The shock on her face was still obvious. "love, you look good , your so beautiful and handsome at the same time." I told her as I fix her clothes.

She smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead. "you're beautiful. So beautiful" she told me that made my cheek blush.

" who are you with ?" I asked her. "Dad is here."  She replied. "   All I want to know now , is what is your graduation gift to me?" She added

" it's a surprise love." I respond before i give her a wink.  " ohhh come on Love  you know that i don't like surprises right? i think love making without any protection
would be better. She replied teasingly that made me giggle.

"sweetheart." we stopped talking when I heard my mother's voice.

I immediately let go of Lisa's hand and turned to where my mother's voice was.

"Mom, Dad." I said softly.

My parents approached me and Lisa.

"lets go mom, dad.  we'll be late." I said as i simultaneously pulling them away from Lisa.

Before we could get away from Lisa. I turned to where she was and I felt nervous when I saw her faint smile,   she waved her hand at me. I don't know why but I feel nervous.

I immediately get my phone and send her a text message.

Love!!! i'm sorry . let's meet later , i'll send you the address. I will make it up to you, I love you .

Send.

Jisoo's POV.

Jennie has never been open about her sexuality to us. We asked her several times if she is bisexual , she never confirmed, never denied.

Jennie is the type of friend who is secretive and good at hiding her feelings. We have an idea that she is also bisexual but we don't have enough basis that she also likes women like us.

But in recent months we have confirmed her true sexuality. She's been weird this past month.

We knew that if we asked her,  she wouldn't tell the truth. So what we did, we looked for a way to find out what was the reason why she was acting weird.

We succeeded because one time , when we followed her . We saw that when she opened the door of her unit Lisa suddenly approaches her from inside.

It's not just that. Because before Jennie could enter her Unit, Lisa's kiss had already crushed on  her.

We were surprised by what we saw, because it never occurred to us that they had a relationship . Although we wanted to ask her many questions, none of us dared to ask her.

Whatever her reason is,  why she hid her relationship with lisa from us we will respect that, so we have decided to let her do what she wants to happen. We will just wait for her to willingly reveal to us the truth about their relationship.

And about Jennie's father. We also discovered that her father was rich as hell , because once we caught her riding in a fancy car, and when we asked her whose car it was. She has done nothing but reveal to us the truth.

She introduced us to her father, and I can say Jennie was lucky because her family was already complete.

"So where are we after our graduation ceremony." I came back from deep thought when Rosie suddenly spoke.

"Good question, my parents organize a party for me. I hope you can go , please. " Jennie replied.

"jen, you're really very lucky, look at your party." whispered Irene, it's only right for us to hear.

"You know what  , I really don't like this kind of party. It's good that you're here because i don't know everyone here." Jennie replied.

Since earlier i noticed that she was anxious, she keep on staring straight at her phone.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her. She smiled at me. " I'm Okay ." She replied but I could see the apprehension in her actions.

Jennie's POV.

After the party I immediately went to my unit. I was worried because Lisa didn't replay my text and call, I also feel guilty because of what happened earlier.

I know i hurt her feelings when i drag my parents away from her without saying any words but i did that on purpose.

I want her to feel upset
because i want to surprise her after the graduation ceremony. I want to introduce her to my friends and my parents.

I go inside my unit to check my room
because she usually love to hangs out there. I suddenly feel nervous when i saw my bed empty.

'Maybe her family also has an organizer party for her?' I try to convince myself

I immediately took the spare key of her unit and went there. When I opened the door, my tears flowed unconsciously when I noticed that her shoes we're no longer on her shoe rack. I rush to her room.

As if I had lost my all strength when
I saw that there was nothing left in her closet.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't stop my tears from flowing. I'm hurting . I don’t know if I deserve the pain i'm feeling right now.  I want to shout to let out all the pain that i was feeling but it feels like no voice wanted to come out of my mouth.

She left me!! I was hurt because I thought she had changed her decision. She said that she love me.

I thought that our love for each other is more than enough to changed all her plans. I didn't expect her to leave me like this.

I was hurt because I couldn't even say goodbye to her properly. I didn't have a chance to hug and kiss her for the last time.

I'm hurt because i feel like i didn't prove to her how much i love her by introducing her to my friends and parents.

I don’t know  what would i feel at this moment. I want to understand her decision , but I can't help but get mad because she didn't say a proper goodbye.