23

Jennie's Pov

"I'm really sorry Jennie. I didn't mean to tell her the truth." Nayeon said nervously while JeongYeon tried to calmed her down.

"since when? and why didn't you tell me?" I asked her, even though I wanted to be mad at what she did, I still tried to stay calm.

"When you were in the hospital.  Lisa is also there, I thought she was there because she already knew the truth about your pregnancy. So I told her that she should be responsible to you." She explained.

"and i didn't told you because i'm scared ,and  she promised me that she would wait for you to willingly tell the truth to her." she added.

I don’t know how I would feel right now, I was scared and nervous about the situation. I just want to stay away from here, but I'm scared because I know that Lisa is able to do what she threatened earlier.

I don't want her to take my child away from me one day.

"what else are things I don't know?" I ask seriously.

I saw Jeongyeon look away. "I'm sorry Jen . But Lisa begged me to take care of you for her. All the fruits and foods we buy for you. It's all from her."
She explained.

"I don't know how I'm going to react to what you guys said. Look ,  i know that you don't have a bad intention but you should have told me about this to avoid this kind of problem."
I said before I got up and went into my room.

I want to rest, I feel like my head is going to break with the information I found out today. I just want to sleep and wish that what happened today was just a dream.

I don't want to be stressed, but it seems like it's unlikely to happen because I feel like I'm going crazy .

I closed the door and started crying because of my frustration. but I suddenly felt nervous when i felt the pain in my tummy.

"baby, please no." I said to myself as I touched my tummy.

"Nayeon, help me." I cried when I saw my blood flow on my leg.

"How is she doc."  It's Lisa.

I pretended to be asleep when I heard her voice.

" just be thankful that she was brought here right away. She is now safe as well as the baby she is carrying. As much as possible
She needs to avoid stress and not let her get tired because the next time she bleeds again, there is a possibility of losing the baby. "

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard the doctor say that my baby was safe. I still pretended to be asleep and continued listening.

"This is the prescription vitamins for her." the doctor added.

I was about to open my eyes when I heard the door close but to my  surprise  lips touched my forehead . I also felt someone's holding my other hand, so I kept pretending I was asleep.

" you scared me."  Lisa said as she caressed my hand.

"I know that I used to follow everything you wanted before Love, but I hope you let me be responsible for all this. I'm sorry if I can't follow what you want at this time . I know you hate me but I want  to be with you ." she cried.

"  I hope you also understand that I'm just doing this so i could take care of you especially know  that  you're carrying our child." she whispered to me.

I felt a little pain in my heart with the sincerity of every word said.

I felt her lips touch my forehead again before she let go of my hand.

When I heard the door close, I slowly opened my eyes and the tears that I had been holding back flowed unconsciously.

I feel bad about hiding the truth from her, I know we both didn't mean for this to happen but she has a right to know that she is the other parent of the child I'm carrying and I have no right to take that from her.

I lay on the hospital bed looking up at the ceiling, thinking of the possibilities that could happen now that Lisa already knew the truth.

I came back from my deep thoughts when the door opened and Lisa came in carrying some food. I could see the nervousness and concern on her face so i decided to give  her a  smile and as expected she smiled back at me.

"Eat first, how are you feeling?" she asked as she put the food she had brought on the table .

"Lisa I'm so sorry." i bluntly said.

She looked at me and smiled. "Let's not talk about that now, okay. You need to eat to get your energy back." she replied as she handed me the food.

"thank you." I said before I started eating.

Honestly I'm not comfortable because she's looking at me but I forced myself to act normally in front of her.

After I ate, she  gave me water to drink and I was surprised when she sat on the bed next to me.

"Jen. I want you to  stay with me. In my house ." My eyes widened at what she said.

"Don't worry we will not sleep in the same room, I only want to monitor your pregnancy. The doctor said you shouldn't be stressed and tired so I thought, if you stay in my house there will be a helper to help you and one more thing, you need to stop working from now on . " She said.

"lisa, sorry but ..."

"Jen, can you please  lower down your pride even just for now. This is not just about you and me anymore, what am i thinking right now is the safety of our baby." I was surprised at the sudden rise in her voice.

My tears flowed unconsciously. I don’t know why  but i'm having a hard time controlling my emotions. Maybe because of this pregnancy hormones.

She hugged me and stroked my back to calm me.

"shhhhhh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice."
She said.

I could smell her scent while she's hugging me and I felt my mood change in an instant.

I let go of the hug and wiped away my tears.

I think she's right if we have a personal issue with each other, we should put it aside first for the safety of our baby. I looked at her before I nodded. I saw the faint smile appear on her lips and she hugged me.

"thank you Jen, promise i will take good care of you." she cried.

I couldn't help but smile and hugged her back this is the feeling I have been looking for, and I know that I can only feel this in Lisa's arms. Feels like home .