I know you will still

Start from the beginning

"I know she's strong," Mon said, softly nodding his head, "And all I wanna do is pull her out too, but not for her," and it didn't take a genius to realize who he was talking about, "But I can't do that. I look at Iris, and all I want to do is put a smile back on her face, but I can't. I can't do that. I can't help her, I can't hold her, I can't lov—" He stopped himself before looking at Barry, who just stared at him calmly, despite being very surprised, "I can't hurt my wife. What do I do?"

"There's nothing to do, Mon," Barry softly said and Mon-El hesitantly nodded before the two hugged tightly.

"Thanks, Bar," he muttered.

Meanwhile, when he had the chance, Winn sneaked off into an unknown room, tablet in hand, comm in ear, "Okay, this is Eagle in the nest. How're you doing, Baby Bird?"

"No."

"Oh, come on, I like that one. Are you in?" Winn asked.

"Yeah, I'm in Lena's lab. Where's the vault?"

"Head north," Winn said before he turned his tablet a bit, "Or wait, more helpfully, left."

——— ~ ❉᯽❉ ~ ———

Supergirl, Alex and Lena continued to walk through the forest of Juru when Alex noticed Supergirl was huffing and puffing a bit more, and not walking as fast. "You don't look so good," she said.

"Oh, I'm just tired. Brainy said it'd be hard for me to carry both of you in here," Supergirl said before she began to pant a bit more, "Is this what it's like when humans exercise? This is terrible. Why would you ever exercise?"

"One foot in front of the other," Alex said and Supergirl sighed.

"It's fine. It's no worse than light Kryptonite poisoning," Supergirl said and immediately, Lena stopped walking, fed up with the girl.

"Come on," Lena muttered as Supergirl and Alex faced her, "There's too much at stake for you to still be mad at me."

"I said we would work together. Never said it would be sunshine and rainbows," Supergirl said.

"Great, cause we're a little lacking on sunshine right now. What I did wasn't personal," Lena said.

"You had a stash of Kills Kryptonians, Lena. It's personal," Alex said.

"I would never use it for that. You know that," Lena said.

"I thought I knew everything I needed to know, but you have secrets. It changes things," Supergirl told her.

"Oh, right, you don't like secrets," Lena said.

"Nope, I don't," Supergirl said.

"Good. What's your real name?" Lena asked and Supergirl huffed, narrowing her eyes at her.

"That's not a great question for a Luthor to ask someone in my family," she said.

"You have secrets, I can get on board with that. I have secrets, too," Lena said but Supergirl slightly pouted before looking past her, after hearing a screeching noise.

The other two looked back as well to find shadowy figures soaring quickly around, and Supergirl rolled her eyes, thinking why was Harry Potter dementor look-a-likes always had to be around, "What the hell was that?"

"The reason we have sticks," Alex said before one of the figures suddenly appeared in her face, roaring.

Alex then yanked her stick right towards the figure, but it disappeared into fog right as the stick went through it. "That's a Kryptonian demon. I've seen them before," Supergirl said before she glanced over in the direction they disappeared to, "That's where they went. We're running out of time."