Chapter 91 - Dropped the news

Tina wasn't fine at all the whole night, she was very sick making Chris to worry seriously.

"Tina I told you that I should call the doctor earlier today and you refused, now it already getting late, I can't leave you like this and go to work tomorrow, we will have to go to the hospital this night", Chris said to her,  looking at his time, it was already after 8pm

Tina couldn't refuse Chris any longer, she was getting irritably and sick, she truly needed to visit the hospital.

Chris help her get into the car as he told his domestic staff he was living with her so the servant should take care of Little Godsent while he took Tina to the hospital, telling the staff they won't stay long in the hospital.

Chris drove in to the nearest hospital, and was ask to fill a form for Tina, before all the necessary check on her could be done.

Later Chris and Tina went in to see the doctor, the doctor examine Tina, asking her series of questions like,
"When did you last met with a man?",
Tina gulped, because Chris was by her side,

"Mm, it being long doctor I don't think I have met with anyone", Tina lied.

Chris just stared from the doctor to Tina whom sat at the second seat, next to Chris, when Chris heard the doctor questioned, he looked at Tina, and then he remembered Patrick had previously told him that he slept with Tina and she loved it.

Chris shook his head not wanting to believe what Patrick had told him to be true, he look at Tina, and she denied it, Chris calmed.

"Okay, we will undergo some test now, but when last did you see your monthly flow?", The doctor ask again looking at Tina

"Doctor I don't know, but I know I have seen it not to long, I don't know the date", Tina replied him

"Okay, not to worry, we will carry out some blood test to know what's the problem?", The doctor replied as he beckoned on the lab physician to carry out Tina's blood test.

Tina was asked to wait for the test results and to see the doctor before leaving.

Chris didn't say anything to her, he was quiet all thru.

After some hour, the Results was out and when they got back the doctor smiled at Tina,

"Congratulations", the doctor said to Chris first, "she's your wife right?", The doctor ask Chris.

"Well yes doctor, but congratulations for what?, what's her problem?", Chris ask the doctor.

The doctor smiled at him saying,
"Your wife is  eleven weeks pregnant",  the doctor dropped the news, "And at this stage she has to be careful so as not to lose her life or the baby", the doctor advised.

"What!", Chris looked from the doctor to Tina, "doctor are you sure the test result is correct?", Chris ask the doctor annoyingly startling the doctor, whom looked at Chris in Surprise.

Tina looked down, she couldn't face Chris, as Chris got angry.

"The test results are correct, or would you like us to run another test, but the results are very correct", The doctor told him looking from Chris to Tina.

"Isn't she your wife, or did you both plan not to have a baby yet, well I could have suggest an abortion if you don't want to keep but it already to late as the pregnancy is already going to is second trimester", The doctor advise Chris how dangerous it is to abort the pregnancy.

Chris looked at Tina, he couldn't say anything yet he was very angry, he looked back at the doctor, seeing that Tina didn't want to look at him or the doctor, "Thank you very much doctor, but we are not going to abort it,"

The doctor packed all the prescription medicine to help Tina improve on her health and to make her fell better, while he put both the test results in an envelope seal, and handed it over to Chris.

Chris collected it, and ask Tina to stand up for them to leave as it was already getting too late.

"Make sure she eat something too night and take her medication, I already wrote it how she will use them", The doctor told them just as they were leaving, the doctor wonder how a husband will react sad to his wife pregnancy, "or was she not his wife?", The doctor questioned out, shaking his head, he went on continuing his work.

***

Chris drove back home with Tina, he felt his blood rush, he was really very angry, so all Patrick told him that Tina was with him at his home in the village was true, So Tina is pregnant for Patrick again.

Chris jammed the door hard and Tina was frightened,

"How could you Tina, just how?", Chris almost cried out.

Tina shifted backed, she apologized,
"Am sorry Chris, am truly sorry"

"Just shut up your mouth there, so you have been lying to me all these while, what did you take me for, a fool",

Chris came forward while Tina shifted backward out of fear that Chris might hit her or beat her up, with the way he was reacting, she couldn't forget how her mother also wanted to hit out her previous pregnancy.

"Am sorry Chris, please forgive me, I don't know how I will explain it to you",

"Really? You don't know how to explain whom you slept with, I should have trusted my friend more than I trusted you", Chris Shaked his head in disgust

"Tell me Tina, who is responsible?", Chris asked her angrily almost pushing off the table out of annoyance

Tina couldn't answer him, she looked down not saying anything.

"You don't want to tell me right?", Chris asked her , he laughed out hysterically Tina got scared

"Please am sorry, let me go back to the village, please",

Chris looked at her,
"Don't provoke me to hurt you this night, tell me first, who got you pregnant?" Chris thundered .

Chris obviously know the truth, but he wanted her to say it to him, but Tina started sobbing,she couldn't mention Patrick name, she had seen how Chris reacted whenever he ask her anything related to Patrick even how he stare at her son with disgust, how can she possibly tell him the truth, she was quiet again.

"Patrick right", Chris finally said it out and Tina stared at him with pleading eyes

"Am sorry Chris please forgive me" Tina pleaded,

"First you lied to me Tina, you went with Patrick to his village and allow him touch you, kiss you, and made love to you", Chris stared angrily and Tina was shock as to how did he know she went to Patrick village.