Chapter 47 - Promise to visit

"Why didn't you tell me all these that night when I was with you, why didn't you, but instead what did you do, you slept with me against my wish, and took away my pride and now you tell me this", Tina said looking at him in between sob.

"I don't want to have anything to do with you or your people, nor your parents, just tell them it was a mistake okay",

"No, am not going to tell them that, today's is Friday, by Sunday I will visit your family house, I will come visiting your parents, at least to seek their forgiveness because I know they will be angry at me, have not been able to go see your mom at her shade ever since she knew I was the one responsible due to our son resemblance to me, but it okay, I will come visit this Sunday", Patrick said calmly

"Don't come to my family house, just leave me and my son alone", Tina refute.

Patrick just stared at her, she's beautiful but very stubborn, even though she looked calm, he didn't say anything, he came closer to Tina, whom was carrying Godsent up her chest,then Patrick meet her gaze, he looked into her face, Tina couldn't keep up the gaze with him so she turned her face away not wanting to look at him in the eyes, because her heart was beginning to beat irregularly.

Patrick didn't stop, he came forward, and touched Godsent hands, standing very close to Tina, she could smell Patrick's perfume and masculine scent she gulped feeling weak in her knee, wanting to shift away from him, but Patrick noticed and he quickly pulled her to a hug together with their son and Kissed her cheeks, not minding they were by the roadside and passerby were staring at them.

Patrick deepened his kisses from her cheek to her lips, as Tina struggle to get away from his embrace, he was bigger than her, as well stronger than her, she wanted to bite his tongue that was invading her mouth, although his tongue tasted sweet, but Tina unknowingly kissed him back, and responded to his kisses, when it dawned on her what she just did with Patrick she was embarrassed and wanted to bite Patrick, but Patrick already stopped kissing her, licked his lips to Tina's embarrassment and smiled with her son in Tina's arm, as he told her to carry him well so he doesn't slip off her hands.

Tina gritted her teeth, and didn't want to look at Patrick again, so Patrick smile at her understanding her embarrassment, because he felt her kissing him back in return and instantly turned him hard on, he had to withdraw from the kiss even though he wanted more, then he spoke,
"I almost forgot to ask, do you have a phone so I can be calling you, and so to know how you doing?", Patrick asked looking at her,

"No .. am not giving you my contact, just go away from me", Tina refused.

"Why,is okay anyways, how about your home address, I don't really know your house, can you help me with it?", Patrick asked ..

Tina looked at him not saying anything, she bit on her lower lip then she started walking away back to her Madam's shop as she had already spent much time out and she as not finished what she was sewing.

"Ain't you going to give me your home address?", Patrick asked and called out to her but Tina didn't stop nor mind what he was saying, as she just smiled and went back to her Madam's shop leaving Patrick all alone.

When Tina got back her madam didn't ask her anything, she just let her in without questioning Tina, and Tina went in back sewing what she was sowing before.

Patrick came back to where he had previously parked his Jeep, in front of Tina's madam shop, he greeted Tina's madam goodbye before entering his G-class Jeep and left back home to his village.

When Tina got home she did not tell her mother that she saw Patrick today, she kept mute about it. She was happy she didn't give Patrick her home address so she as nothing to worry about as she knows he doesn't know his way to her father's house.

**

The following day, Patrick decided to visit Mamatina shade, although he knew he hadn't seen Mamatina since the day one of her customer embarrassed him and called him Godsent father, but he had to still see Mamatina as he knew Tina was stubborn and as refused to give him her contact or his house address.

He parked on the opposite side, where he normally park whenever he visit Mamatina shade. Mamatina was busy so she didn't notice him after she was thru attending to some of her customers, she noticed him. Although Patrick seem to add some height and muscles, he looked more masculine than the last time Mamatina had seen him, but still he resembles Godsent so much, so Mamatina did not doubt he was the one, just that Patrick was looking a bit tired like one whom lacked sleep.

Patrick greeted Mamatina,
"Good afternoon ma,"

Mamatina was very happy to see him,
"Good afternoon my son, welcome, ha, it been long we see you oo, how's family, how's your work?", Mamatina asked smiling sweetly at Patrick surprising Patrick whom had thought she might embarrass him,

"Fine ma, everything is fine, how's your business ma", Patrick asked politely,

"Fine my son, have you seen my daughter, you know she's no longer coming with me to my shade here?", Mamatina asked

"Yes I have seen her, I saw her yesterday, together with Godsent", Patrick replied calmly wandering if Tina already told her mother of his visit yesterday, but she didn't as Mamatina looked surprised,

"Oo!, You mean you already seen my daughter yesterday, this silly girl didn't tell me anything o.. anyways don't mind her, you can have a seat", Mamatina offered Patrick a seat.

After attending to some of her important customers and the few Mamatina came back and sat down. Jude was already around helping her to attend to some of her customer that were coming one by one, Richmond too just came just as his mother was about discussing with Patrick, he had been disturbing his mother to come see his friend Alex father. Richmond as never meet Patrick before except for Jude, but he knows Patrick as he had seen him in Magazine posters, and Alex father do talk about him when discussing with his other apprentice on the new design they wants to make.

Richmond was stunned and cleared his eyes hoping he wasn't seeing double, he greeted Patrick to be sure of whom he was seeing,
"Good afternoon sir"
Patrick looked at him as he saw the resemblance of the boy greeting him looks like Tina, just that he was a boy, so he assumed he was Tina's brother,

"Yes, good afternoon, how are you?", Patrick asked him calmly.
"Am fine sir", Richmond respond, turning to probe his mother,

"What is it, don't you see am having a vistor,?", Mamatina asked smiling at her son as she already knows why he was here,

"Mom.." Richmond wanted to talk but his mom responded quickly,

"Don't worry I will come see Alex father but that will be next weekend, go and help your brother later we will discuss", Mamatina said wanting to dismiss Richmond quickly,

"Are you sure mom", Richmond asked,
"You heard me, go look for customer so we can see money to pay for your registration",
"Okay mom", Richmond left his mother and went to seat next to Jude on the bench in front of his mother's shade.

Patrick just stared at them not interfering, he asked,
"Mama, why didn't you take a shop in the back instead of these shade?"
Mamatina just smiled at him and Patrick shaked his heading in understanding,
"Is okay ma'am I understand, but if you still see any shop available, you can let me know, I don't mind buying it for you, or paying the rent for you, so you won't be under the sun",

"Thank you my son, if I see I will let you know", Mama Tina said to him, smiling.

"So mama I will like to visit your place these Sunday, although I have been asking your daughter for address but she didn't want to give me?"

"Really don't mind that girl, here's my contact, you can call me whenever you are coming", Mamatina called her phone number to Patrick as he dial and save her line, Mamatina explained her house address to him and ask Jude to look for a paper and write out the address for Patrick, after spending some more time with Mamatina, Patrick thanked her and bide to take his leave as he promised to visit them the following day.