Chapter 72 - Feeding Anita

When Max was thru eating, he stood up and ask the maid to go serve him another food that he will take to Anita, "Ensure that the food is hot and not cold", Max said to their maid.

The maid left to the kitchen and do just how she was told, she returned back with hot meal special for Anita, Max thanked her, and stood up carrying the food, he went upstairs to Anita's room.

Knock knock!

"Who's there?, Anita asked from inside as she has being sobbing since she returned from Patrick company.

Despite offering herself to Patrick to be his second wife, Patrick still refused her, it pained her so much as she knew she did gather a lot of courage to have requested such from Patrick,
"A whole me, a billionaire tycoon daughter, Patrick Scott is rejecting, for who exactly?", Anita ask herself just as she sob.

"I really do love him, I want him, I want to be his wife, why does he not want me, or see that I truly love him, who's the girl his even choosing over me, what does she look like, Am I not pretty enough for him", Anita grabbed her pillow tight just as she cried, then she heard a knock of the maid asking her to come join her parents and siblings for dinner, she refused answering the maids call,

Then later the maid came back again with her food, she refused to eat, screaming at the maid, the maid went back to give feed back to her mother, but obviously her mother nor father didn't come, as they assumed probably she failed in the Audition that was why she was angry, now she's hearing another knock and the person knocking tried to open the door, but she already locked the door from inside, So Max knocked harder this time calling out Anita's name.

Anita heard her brother's voice, so she stood up and went to the door to know why he was knocking, obviously she knew he must have heard she hasn't eaten, so she stood up and went to open the door.

Surprisingly Anita saw Max standing with a plate of food, he stared at her sadly,

"Can I come in," Max asked her

"Sure you can come in", Anita left the way as she ursherd Max in, then she went back to seat on her bed, while Max pulled out a seat and dragged it closer to her bed, he placed the food on the bed closer to Anita, he sat down facing her.

"Why are you looking sad like this?", Max ask Anita, "don't tell me is because of Patrick", he added

Anita didn't reply him, she knew she never told anyone she was going to see Patrick.

"Ain't you going to answer me?", Max asked her, he was also like their mother impatient and no-nonsense human.

"Did I tell you it was Patrick?", Anita replied him.

"Don't lie to me Anita, I saw you at his company today, what were you doing there if I may ask, going to beg him?", he questioned looking directly at his sister

Anita gulped, she couldn't belief anyone saw her she quickly ask him,
"Hope you didn't tell father or mother?"

"..." ,"No I didn't", Max replied her frowning.

Anita sighed, she knew if he had told her parents they may go and hurt Patrick behind her back or ground her and she does not want Patrick hurt even though Patrick choose another woman over her, she still don't want him hurt, but safe.

"You need to try and forget about that guy and move on, I see nothing special about the dude, Matthew is far more better than him", Max said.

Anita just look at him , she didn't say anything.

"You have to try and forget him sis, you deserve better, since he already as a child, try to move on, anyways I brought you your food, if you do not have the strength to eat, I can feed you if you want", Max winked at his sister as he stretched forward and open the food taking a spoonful he extended his hand with food closer to Anita's mouth, and said, "Open!".

Anita just smiled at him, she opened her mouth and collected the food in, she was obviously hungry, then she collected the spoon from his hand,
"Don't stress, I can feed myself", then she started eating her food by herself.

"Mom said the wedding date with Matthew will be fixed soon so be expecting the news this weekend, I think you should still try and give Matthew a chance since he loves you, you might not love him at first, but I think with time, you will grow to love him back", Max advise her just as he stood up, waiting to hear her reply.

"Fine I will think about it", Anita respond.

"Don't think about it, just give his love a chance", Max insisted.

"Okay fine, have heard you, thanks for not telling Mom or Dad where I went too", Anita thanked him while eating her food gently.

"It okay sis, you can always count on me, I don't like how you looking sad, and I can't add to it either, do take care, I will be leaving to my room now, am tired.." Max stretched his hands up and he bend to stretch his waist and shoulder, he closed the door from behind and went to his quarters.

**

Chris had no choice than to agree on the date Mella requested of him, He really needed to see Tina before Patrick will first him and travel to the village and marry her or bring her to the city.

Chris knew once Patrick marry and bring Tina along with him the security guards will be tight in Patrick's home, just as it his in his company, and he would never be able to see Tina, so he had to accept Mella's proposal, and he knows with Mella's help he wouldn't loss his position in her father's company.

Chris prepared to go see Mella, and thought he should first call Tina on phone to know how she was, as Tina too had not called him since the previous time she lied to him about her phone missing, he knew she must be battling with her guilty conscience and might also be contemplating to go back to Patrick or give Patrick a chance , so he dialed her phone number and it rang.

Tina saw the caller as Chris, obviously she never gave Patrick her number when he asked her of it, and he forgot to ask when he was going back to the city, She frowned seeing that it was Chris calling, she really wanted to speak with Patrick as it had been weeks since she last saw Patrick, she missed Patrick, she missed his sexy coarse voice, how he touched her and more, she wanted to hear from Patrick, inshot she longed to hear Patrick's voice, seeing that Chris is the one calling, she didn't pick up on first call.

Tina had joined other social media account apart from the one she used to message and video call with Chris, as her friends at work advise her to join that she was very beautiful and might become a Celebrity, brand ambassador if some companies sees her and how beautiful she looked, they might want to sign her.

Tina was never a dull person, so she downloaded the app and join the netizens. She created her own online profile and just by posting herself wearing one of the skimpy dress Cindy (Patrick sister) as given her, she got more than five thousand likes, and  5000plus followers in just a day.

Tina didn't know Patrick user name, so she didn't get to see Patrick, she became sad, her friend Stella asked her, "what's the problem?", Tina told her and she advised Tina to search for Patrick full name instead, other than just searching for the word 'Patrick', as many other people bearing the same name will pop on.

So Tina searched for Patrick with his full name, and she saw photos of him, both the ones Patrick snapped in a club with different girls, and the several photos she saw of him with a beautiful fair lady. The annoyance of it made Tina not to pick up Chris call on first ring.

But when Chris kept on calling and calling her, she had no other choice than to pick it up.